Safety 1st AdapTable Baby/Child High Chair- Eiffel Rose

by Safety 1st

The Safety 1st AdapTable High Chair fits right into your home. With 6 different heights, a 4-position tray and 3 different recline positions, it's easy to adapt this high chair to the best feeding position for your little one, whether they're a newborn, growing baby or toddler. The Ruffle Eiffel Rose fashion features pink printed ruffles that bring a cheerful pop to mealtime. The high chair also features our SlideGuard post to keep little bodies secure during feeding time. With the dishwasher-safe insert tray and machine washable seat cushion, the cleanup for this high chair will be easier than getting your little one to eat strained peas!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Safety 1st AdapTable Baby/Child High Chair- Eiffel Rose!
How would you rate this product?
Breana W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Love this high chair. It’s collapsible and easy to store. I live that the foot rest is adjustable in order to keep babe comfortable
Marion  N.
Etobicoke, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We like it a lot. Baby seems confortable in it. I love that it reclines and have different heights. Only thing is I wish the cover was machine washable.

Looking for your answer?