BY SAFETY 1ST

Safety 1st?? 1st Grooming Kit.
Reversible case.
Contents: brush and comb set, nail clippers, 5 emery boards, spritzer bottle, travel case.
10 pieces. see more...

• At what age or weeks is it ok to file or use the finger n...7 Answers
Brittany W.
This is a great kit for your baby to get all the grooming essentials. The tiny nails clippers with big handles are great for little nails, and the brush does well with thin, newborn hair. We use this kit a lot so if recommend it for anyone with a new baby.
Liz V.
I recieved this as a gift for my baby shower and im glad I got it. It has everything you need to groom your baby. The nail clippers has a big handle that makes it easier to hold. I reccommend this to other moms looking for a nice kit.
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
This is a great kit. I got it when I had my 1st baby and still use most of it with my second. The nail clippers are easy to hold and use. Insider tip- the bottom part of the comb and brush has a soft, rubbery, nubby part that doubles as a great teether! Lol!
christina r.
Los angeles
I got this as a gift at my baby shower and I love it. I was scared to cut my babies nails but it is so easy with these! They are the perfect size for his little finger and toes. Love love love. A must have for patents! Can't go wrong!!!
Milanie L.
I had this for my daughter and always carried it every where I go. The bag was a perfect size to fit in my purse when I didn't feel the need to carry my entire diaper bag. All the tools are safe and easy to use.
Kim B.
Delaware, OH
Just okay. I think it's good for first time parents, because you never know what you'll find useful. Every baby's different.  But honestly, we didn't even use half of the items that came in this kit.
Lissette C.
New york, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Received this for my baby shower and decided to pack it in my hospital bag just in case and it ended up being very useful! I used it all and now I keep it in my diaper bag.
Christina B.
Millington, TN
This is by far the best care kit i received for my son. Just the right size and acessable. The brush is so soft and gentle for baby's head.I highly recommend.
Abbe  K.
I received this as a gift at my baby shower and it is great for all new moms! My daughter is two and I still use the combs and nail clippers on her.
Kristina W.
Chicago Hts, IL
Every newborn child needs this, every tool in the packet your gonna need. I don't kmow what i wouldof done with out one, it really came n handy
Kristina W.
Chicago Hts, IL
At what age or weeks is it ok to file or use the finger nail clipper?