BY SAFETY 1ST

The complete grooming kit by safety 1st gives you a stylish and easy way to keep your baby's grooming needs organized. The clear-view case makes it quick and easy to find the items you are looking for, and each compartment features a secure-close strip to keep everything safely stored inside. . â . wrapping clutch case size adjustability with d-ring closure and clear view windows with secure-close strip . â . gentle care brush comfort-grip handle and soft bristles . â . gentle care comb comfort-grip handle with fine- and wide-toothed ends . â . cradle cap comb great for super-fine baby hair or gently removing flaking skin... see more...

• Can someone compare this kit to Johnson and johnsons?1 Answers
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husband picked this up at Walmart. It was a pretty good deal considering everything that came in this little grooming kit. My son is a newborn and I used it this morning and I really enjoyed using the sponge and brush. This little kit will coming in handy for the next few months. Especially when it comes time to cut and file his little nails. The wrapping clutch also makes this little kit a winner. I can just grab it and go.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
I got this same pack and barely used anything from it whatsoever. The comb and the clippers are the only thing i used/
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
Very good gift to get someone having a baby! Everything they need to keep their new baby groomed is in this set.
Lacey M.
Love this. Got it as a baby shower gift and I always keep in it my diaper bag. 100% a must have!
Taylor B.
Columbus, OH
I love this safety kit it came with so many useful items that still to this day I use for my son
Kasey K.
Perfect kit to add to your diaper bag so that you always have the necessary items
Kate A.
Toronto, ON
Great little all in one kit that I still use with baby 2. I upgraded a couple items but overall very satisfied with the quality of these products. I would highly recommend it to parents. Good value for your money.
Candace W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Everything you need for keeping baby's hair and nails in check. I received this at my baby shower and use the tools regularly. Everything stays nicely accessible and together in the carrying clutch. Very easy to pack for traveling too.
Shay W.
Can someone compare this kit to Johnson and johnsons?