BY SAFEGUARD

Eliminates 99% of Bacteria With Touch of Aloe. Triclocarban Antibacterial Deodorant Soap. Washes Away Dirt & Odor Safeguard® Antibacterial Bar Soap eliminates 99% of bacteria, washing away dirt and odor while providing essential cleansing care for the entire family. Frequent hand washing helps keep your family healthy. 8 - 4.0oz Bars ~ Total Net Wt.  32oz. see more...

Safeguard Antibacterial Bar Soap
  • "Husband loves this soap. Cheap and lasts longer than others in similar price range. Doesn't bother his sensitive skin at all which is a huge plus." in 4 reviews
  • "I love having a body soap that is antibacterial being a germs phobic person, I use this religiously in the shower, the scent is nice and I use it daily, I buy the big pack from Walmart and it's gone in a month, I like buying full sized bars, I always will buy this brand, it beats Lever 2000, hands down. " in 3 reviews
karissa r.
batavia
I didn't know I could love a bar of soap so much. I'm a super clean freak, I shower everyday, if not twice a day. This soap makes you feel so clean and like there's not an ounce of dirt left on you. I've used this since I was a kid, i guess it's just a family soap now.
Rachael S.
East Syracuse , NY
I love the clean smell this bar has. Use this in the shower and as a hand wash. Does NOT dry out the hands and body. Leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Good price. Highly recommended especially in the winter months and all the germs !!
Erin C.
My mom bought me this after I got a small infection under my nose/above my lip. The antibacterial part is definitely on point because whatever it was went away. But the bar soap dries out skin so quickly.
Maryjane W.
If I could give this soap a zero out of five stars, I would. I will never use this product again. My grandson took the soap bar out of the bathroom and scribbled on the outdoor concrete pad my husband had just poured. The problem is, when I went to hose it off, it left a pale stain and you can see everything he scribbled when it gets wet. My husband and I both tried numerous products to lift the stain, but nothing worked. Now, whenever the concrete gets wet, it will always showcase his drawings. Even the hot Arizona sun shining on it makes the discoloration extremely obvious. If I can’t remove soap from concrete because it’s so potent it stained, what do y’all think it’s doing to our skin? Don’t buy this product.
Deb M.
Plano, TX
Kiyomi K.
A bit drying on the skin but lathers well and lasts a pretty decent length of time. If summer sweating has you more fragrant than you’d like, this soap helps get rid of that stinky bacteria. It’s a good price per bar but not something I could use daily. I still recommend it though.
Andrew C.
San Antonio, TX
This is the only soap that I will trust when washing my face. I have to search for supply though because it's not in many stores here. It is by far the best soap, proven by the fact that surgeons use it to scrub in.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
My parents always use Safegaurd. It is a good soap, but I feel that it leaves my skin dry. It cleans great, is gentle for those allergic to perfumes and scents (like my mother), and doesn't leave a gross film afterward. I would definitely recommend this product for those who still like bar soap, are looking for a gentle product, and those looking for an everyday product.
Anna D.
Tampa, FL
My parents always used Safegaurd when I was a kid and they still do. When I go to visit I often find myself using it at times. It leaves you with a clean feeling, but your skin feels tight right after using and then dry later on in the day. It takes a little work to get a good lather worked up, much more so than a liquid soap.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I like this soap a lot. The forest time I'd ever tried it, I was in the hospital and my mom had brought it for me to shower with and I was pleased with the clean scent and how clean I felt after using it. There was no filmy feel and it didn't dry out my sensitive skin. I definitely recommend this.
Ron D.
Bowling Green
I've used Safeguard for more years than I can remember but maybe  5 years ago I've developed a cough that my doctors cannot solve.  It has become worse recently.  Has the formula changed in the last 7 years and was the aloe recently added?