SafeFit Baby In-Sight Mirror

by Safefit

This SafeFit Baby In-Sight Mirror offers a cheap and convenient way to keep an eye on back seat passengers of all ages. The wide-angle, shatter-resistant mirror lens has been crash tested, and the SafeFit mirror is designed to be a durable and sturdy...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SafeFit Baby In-Sight Mirror!
Sabrina V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Received this as a gift from my baby shower! Definitely excited to use this especially when I’m on the run to do some errands by my self I can always keep an eye on my baby 🍼
Paola M.
Itasca , IL
SafeFit Baby In-Sight Mirror uploaded by Paola M.
Works great!!! I am able to see my daughter while im driving . No more worrying about her possibly choking. Love it😍
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,523 reviews
SafeFit Baby In-Sight Mirror uploaded by Faith D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this keeps baby entertained and if I'm up front I can keep an eye on baby highly recommend.also is shatter resistant
Jacqueline V.
Lyons, GA
SafeFit Baby In-Sight Mirror uploaded by Jacqueline V.
Purchased at: Walmart
The mirror in general I think it works good but my baby can’t see her self because it’s too high and my husband tried to adjust it but wasn’t enough, although it was cheap so well see when she get bigger.
Whitney J.
Loudon, tn
Purchased at: Walmart
The minor on this is crystal clear not filmy looking and it’s a lot bigger then you’d think #babyessentials #safty

Looking for your answer?