BY NONE

Buy on Walmart
Heather B.
Sevierville, TN
Nicholas Sparks is definitely my favorite romantic authors to read, I've read quite a few of his work but Safe Haven is one of my top favorites of his love stories! Whenever I read this book I literally could not set it down, I had to find out what happened next! If you like romantic novels and a bit of a mystery you should give this book a read, you won't be disappointed!
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
One of the best books I've read definitely better than the movie! I would suggest reading it before watching it! It wasn't disappointing and it's affordable! I would definitely recommend it to people!
Gretchen G.
Another good book from Sparks! I love a good love story mixed with a little mystery. The ending was phenominal. I think it is a great read!!!
Megan S.
It wasnt a favorite. Its not one i would keep reading or watching. Love story maybe but not the normal romance from mr. Sparks
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Usually I am not into these types of books, but I enjoyed this one. And as per usual, it was way better than the movie!
Melissa J.
Appleton, WI
love this book and the author. kept me on my toes and i actually prefer it to the movie. a great read!
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
AMAZING! This book kept me in suspense and made me fall in love! A must have in your library!
Courtney M.
The movie was very good, but the book was AMAZING one of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books.
Jessica L.
This book was amazingly written. It brought tears to my eyes as I was glancing through this book. Nicholas Spark is a really good author and he is really able to describe his stories in order to make you travel into his world.
Jamie A.
I love this book. It s well written. The story line is good. And love the chemistry between them. I even watched the movie