BY NONE

Heather B.
Sevierville , TN
Nicholas Sparks is definitely my favorite romantic authors to read, I've read quite a few of his work but Safe Haven is one of my top favorites of his love stories! Whenever I read this book I literally could not set it down, I had to find out what happened next! If you like romantic novels and a bit of a mystery you should give this book a read, you won't be disappointed!
Gretchen G.
Another good book from Sparks! I love a good love story mixed with a little mystery. The ending was phenominal. I think it is a great read!!!
Megan S.
It wasnt a favorite. Its not one i would keep reading or watching. Love story maybe but not the normal romance from mr. Sparks
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Usually I am not into these types of books, but I enjoyed this one. And as per usual, it was way better than the movie!
Melissa J.
Appleton, WI
love this book and the author. kept me on my toes and i actually prefer it to the movie. a great read!
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
AMAZING! This book kept me in suspense and made me fall in love! A must have in your library!
Courtney M.
The movie was very good, but the book was AMAZING one of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books.
erica c.
aylesford, NS
Loved loved this book! he's probably one of my favorite romance authors. love most of the movies to