BY SAFE-GUARD #65 in Dog Grooming Supplies

For dogs only, 6 weeks and older. Tapeworms Roundworms Hookworms Whipworms Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.  Specific diagnoses require laboratory testing.  Dogs can become infected with several different kinds of tape-worms.  Safe-Guard® 4 Canine only kills Taenia species of tapeworms.  If you continue to see tapeworm segments in your dog s stool after treatment with Safe-Guard® 4 Canine, consult your veterinarian. Roundworms and hookworms may pose serious human health risks; regular deworming may help reduce those risks. see more...

• Is this really good for worms? I've tried multiple types none se...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
monica p.
Riverside, CA
My puppy zeus bounced back up after taking this de wormer and was as healthy again as can be! He even enjoyed the taste and didn't have any cons along with it!
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
I use this to deworm my dogs. It really works. After giving it to them within 24 hrs. I saw the worms coming out. After treatment was done I took my dogs to the vet and had it verified they had no more worms.
Kara C.
Louisville, OH
We have used this product for years, and I can honestly say that I have never had my dogs test positive for worms from the vet. The cat products are also very effective.
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
This stuff works great! Disgusting, the results are but a wonder product! Just keep an eye on your pet while treating them with this product. It is fast working.
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL
I ordered this on Amazon for my dogs, got a great deal and it worked really well. No worms for my dogs! They had no problem taking it and it's very effective.
Savannah S.
Morrison, OK
Worked really well with my German Shepherd! She's a rescue and was in bad shape when I got her. A round of this wormer worked better than any I've ever gotten from the vet and didn't upset her tummy.
karly j.
I have found using this product isn't always efficient. The last time my dog took it, it was days before I saw any progress.. then too though my dog is... special lol
Sarah F.
Great price and easy to find. Worked for our dog. Easy to administer also. Took just a few days
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
Pet Lover Expert
Is this really good for worms? I've tried multiple types none seem to work