Pet SuppliesPet Grooming SuppliesPet Shampoo & ConditionerSafari
Self Cleaning Slicker Brush Small Dogs - 75 Long x 35 Wide - Pack of 2

Safari Self Cleaning Slicker Brush Small Dogs - 7.5 Long x 3.5 Wide - Pack of 2

by Safari

Safari self-cleaning slickers save you valuable clean-up time.With the touch of a button, the pins retract, hair falls away and the pad can be wiped clean.Reposition the button and you're ready to go again.The comfort grip handle and stainless steel...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Safari Self Cleaning Slicker Brush Small Dogs - 7.5 Long x 3.5 Wide - Pack of 2!
Grant H.
Center Valley, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works very well. Makes my dog very fluffy. The button on the back is convenient to get all the fur out of the brush. The metal on the brush is a little prickly but that’s the only thing I would change. A must have for all dog owners to keep your dog happy and cute.
Samantha S.
St, QC
A great brush for long haired cats. We often brush our cats fur and this brush easily reduces excess fur.

Looking for your answer?