Safari Pet Products Safari Brush Soft Slicker Small 2 - 1/16-Inch uploaded by Mistie M.

BY SAFARI PET

The Soft Slicker brush is excellent for general grooming of small to medium dog breeds. This Soft Slicker brush helps to remove mats and tangles and also removes any loose hair. With regular use the Slicker brush will also help to reduce shedding. Regular grooming of your pet s coat will keep it clean and healthy, and time spent in this activity is worthwhile, providing great pleasure for owner and pet alike. Size - Small. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa K.
This brush works really well to remove excess hair of my grandpa's large cat. She loves being brushed and will smell the brush and she enjoys playing with it. Yes, this brush met my expectations and I would recommend it to people who have a large cat.
Tabi S.
This helps all of my dogs shedding. I brush her every couple of days (she absolutely hates being brushed) she is a pretty small dog so it doesn't take long but there is a whole lot less hair floating around the house.
Destiny W.
Tyler , TX
When I can get my two dogs to sit still I use this brush. It helps with the shedding and fits perfectly in my hand.
Lita C.
Victoria, TX
These brush is amazing my grandma has 3 poodles and thus brushds there hair and makes it puff so well