BY SAFARI PET

Grooming is an essential part of keeping your pet clean and healthy. Coastal Pet Products offers a full selection of Safari grooming tools that make this task quick and easy. One product that is essential for every household with pets is a flea comb. This comb can be used to make sure flea control products are working properly. In addition, double row of teeth on a flea comb allow you to examine the overall condition of the coat. Dry skin that may appear after bathing is easily detected when using this flea comb. For pets with skin afflictions, dried blood collected in the fine teeth of this comb will alert your customer that their pet may have a rash, sore or other problem. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cora M.
Great product for dogs. It definitely does the job when coming to looking for fleas. I don't need to use it very often but when I do it does work! My dog also likes it when I comb her with it. Would deff recommend to other dog owners!
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
This product is great. It definitely does its job. The tiny bristles easily bring all the little blood sucking beasts up so you can get rid of them. My dog also loves it because she loves being brushed. My only problem is that it's a little too light for me. I would like something a little sturdier. I still love these flea combs.
Autumn B.
Pet Lover Expert
I used this when I rescued my kitty and she had been living outside. She absolutely hated it but it definitely did it's job. It pulled off all the fleas and even got rid of any eggs that were laid because after using it once she never had any more issues.
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
I bought this comb when we first got our cat. He was an outside cat so he had a few fleas. But we took him a bath and we fou d a few with this. Great. Lightweight. And can get those fleas out.
Giovanna H.
Pet Lover Expert
Si tu mascota suelta mucho pelo esto es lo mejor para limpiar yo lo uso para el sofa y para mis pantalones o botas y quita la mayoria de los pelos de mi pet
Monica W.
Hickory, NC
I use it after every bath I give the dogs and it gets any flee left behind that may have not rinsed off when rinsing the babies off so they are flee free...
Marianettee R.
Omg ! I had no idea a product like this existed for furry friends. I'd really like to try this on my G.S. just to investigate if she has anything or not.
Megan W.
Taylor, MI
Flea comb works. Add in a bath with some special flea shampoo and the problem is conquered. Death to the fleas.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Pet Lover Expert
There's nothing I hate more than to have an inside/outside dog living in your house and eat up with fleas
Savanna A.
I've had this for my dog at some point and it worked really well. I hadn't had any issues with it than.
Leyanis A.
labelle fl
How well does it work ??
Cristina O.
Does it really work? I have a dog who ends up scratching a lot when she has fleas. Most of the time she doesn't really let me check her. Now if this works I might give it a try so I can help her when she has fleas! It would be awesome!!
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Pet Lover Expert
Does this really get the fleas?
Bertha C.
Does this really work well?