BY SAFARI PET #39 in Flea & Tick Control

Grooming is an essential part of keeping your pet clean and healthy. Coastal Pet Products offers a full selection of Safari grooming tools that make this task quick and easy. One product that is essential for every household with pets is a flea comb. This comb can be used to make sure flea control products are working properly. In addition, double row of teeth on a flea comb allow you to examine the overall condition of the coat. Dry skin that may appear after bathing is easily detected when using this flea comb. For pets with skin afflictions, dried blood collected in the fine teeth of this comb will alert your customer that their pet may have a rash, sore or other problem. see more...

Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This product is so great at getting fleas I couldn't believe it. My cats and dog also love getting brushed with it because it scratches them really well. Our vet also told us these are good for dandruff on cats- and on of our longhaired kitties has awful dandruff and it really does make a huge difference for her. She doesn't scratch nearly as much when we brush her with it on a regular basis.
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This product is great. It definitely does its job. The tiny bristles easily bring all the little blood sucking beasts up so you can get rid of them. My dog also loves it because she loves being brushed. My only problem is that it's a little too light for me. I would like something a little sturdier. I still love these flea combs.
Autumn B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I used this when I rescued my kitty and she had been living outside. She absolutely hated it but it definitely did it's job. It pulled off all the fleas and even got rid of any eggs that were laid because after using it once she never had any more issues.
Cora M.
Great product for dogs. It definitely does the job when coming to looking for fleas. I don't need to use it very often but when I do it does work! My dog also likes it when I comb her with it. Would deff recommend to other dog owners!
Nika W.
I love this flea come compared to other brands because of the easy to use handle. You wouldn't believe how many cramps I've gotten trying to comb over my dog with the super tiny hard to hold ones.
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
I bought this comb when we first got our cat. He was an outside cat so he had a few fleas. But we took him a bath and we fou d a few with this. Great. Lightweight. And can get those fleas out.
Victoria R.
This was a life saver when me and my family got a kitten that had fleas real bad. We had no idea, but this comb really saved us from having to treat our whole house.
Monica W.
Hickory, NC
I use it after every bath I give the dogs and it gets any flee left behind that may have not rinsed off when rinsing the babies off so they are flee free...
Giovanna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Si tu mascota suelta mucho pelo esto es lo mejor para limpiar yo lo uso para el sofa y para mis pantalones o botas y quita la mayoria de los pelos de mi pet
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This works great and really do find those pesky fleas for you grossly enough. I hate when my dogs get fleas, but this certainly helps combat those buggers.
Leyanis A.
labelle fl
How well does it work ??
Cristina O.
Does it really work? I have a dog who ends up scratching a lot when she has fleas. Most of the time she doesn't really let me check her. Now if this works I might give it a try so I can help her when she has fleas! It would be awesome!!
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this really get the fleas?
Bertha C.
Does this really work well?

back