BY SAFARI PET PRODUCTS

ZSA1042: Features: -Shed magic deshedder comb-Effective, easy-to-use stainless steel tool-Removes loose fur and leaves a clean, healthy coat-Groomer recommended. Options: -Available in three sizes. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 1.9" H x 3.6" W x 9" D-Medium dimensions: 1.7" H x 4" W x 9.1" D-Large dimensions: 1.8" H x 4.2" W x 9.1" D. see more...

Shellie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this brush for pulling my dogs undercoat. I have a boarder chow mix. He's got a ton of undercoat that sheds off in clumps. This brush pulls it all out and makes him much more comfortable in the summer, as he's black.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a German shepherd and this desheds her fur great! I purchased this from Walgreens and it was cheap! It's super easy to use and definitely comes in handy when she gets in and loses her summer and winter coats!
Breanna W.
Akron, OH
I have 5 dogs and 3 cats I absolutely love this product. I used it on my cat today and got a whole bag full of hair. It reduces shedding so much
Paige  H.
I prefer the Furminator brand. They have so many different types of brushes to fit all dogs fur!