Safari Pet Products DSFW6105G Safari Guillotine Nail Clipper uploaded by Heather C.

BY SAFARI PET PRODUCTS

The Safari Guillotine Trimmer is made from the finest quality Stainless Steel for a long-lasting, sharp cutting edge. Nail trimming should be a regular part of your pet's grooming. It is important to your pet's well-being to keep the nails properly trimmed. This product may be used with all types of breeds. see more...

Kaitlyn L.
Dallas, PA
These are one of my favorite kind of nail clippers!! I just got them from a local pet store and when using these they don't put as much pressure on the nail as any other regular clippers do! My dog doesn't mind these as much! I love them!!
Reney S.
I read somewhere that these are not really safe to use on your pets because you can clip the nails too short and cause damage
Meghan B.
The pair I have work great feel sturdy in my hand and cut the nail well. However, my friend got the exact same pair and they were dull from the beginning making it impossible to cut the nail because it just crushes it.