Safari Pet Products DSFW416 Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush - Small

by Safari Pet

Coastal Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush save you valuable clean-up time. With the touch of a button, the pins retract, hair falls away and the pad can be wiped clean. Reposition the button and you're ready to go again. The comfort grip handle and stainless steel pins provide excellent grooming results with minimal effort. Size: Medium.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Safari Pet Products DSFW416 Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush - Small!
Anyone who has had a long haired dog or long haired cat, has more than likely had one of these And has been thankful. Its almost as if the brush grabs and holds the hair. Very comfortable in the hand and my dog loves when i brush him.
Dog / Large
Paris, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My parents owned one of these for their black lab/Australian shepherd mixed &She seemed to have a lot shedding. So this reduced a lot of it and helped her skin as well (: great product!!
Cat, Dog, Fish / Medium
Langley, KY
I use this to brush my dog Sadie's hair she has such long thick hair and it does wonders to keep it from getting tangled even if she's been out exploring.
Dog / Medium
Coquitlam , Bc
We used this brush on my dog (who has sadly passed now) and it was the best one we could find that didn't rip at the hair