BY SAFARI PET

The Safari Complete Cat Brush is perfect for keeping cats well groomed and looking great. The combination of a soft slicker and bristle brush promotes a healthy, shiny coat. The Complete Cat Brush helps to remove mats, tangles, loose hair and helps reduce shedding. Regular brushing distributes natural oils, leaving the coat soft and silky. The Complete Cat Brush works great on both long-haired and short-haired cats. see more...

Tina C.
This is a decent pin brush for cats or small dogs. However, this brand has a version where you press a button and it removes the hair for you in a big, rectangle of hair. So gross, but much easier on your hands than having to pull it off in clumps for sure!
Hazel L.
This is a good brush for your cat but, I think it needs to brush better. Cats leave hair everywhere and I need a brush to take off most of their shredded hair. This however I great for dogs. I would recommend.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our cat loves the Safari Pet complete cat brush. He gets so excited whenever we bring it out and he actually rubs against the brush without us moving it ourselves.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat absolutely LOVES this brush! It not only relaxes him, but he also loves chewing on the bristles, to keep his teeth, and jaws healthy!
Ashley R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My cat loves this brush! He chews on the bristles and plays with it when I'm done brushing him. It's relatively cheap also 😊 Can't go wrong.
Silkya D.
York, PA
This brush works well with hairy dogs that lose hair like crazy. good brand, definitely recommending to animal lovers
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
One of the best brushes I have used on my shitzu that sheds so much hair it helps me and him got to love it
Sidney l.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Multiple uses I could use it for me doff as well. it works very well. no problem