Add a Photo

By SAFARI PET
Keep your pet's nails properly trimmed at all times as part of its regular grooming. The Safari Professional Nail Trimmer features high-quality stainless steel cutting edges that will stay sharp for a long time. Easy-grip rubber-coated handles let the Trimmer feel comfortable and secure in your hand. A safety lock keeps the tool securely closed when not in use to keep your kids from getting hurt. Features Sharp durable trimmer for proper pet grooming. Sharp stainless steel cutting edge will last a long time Ideal for small to medium-sized dogs Locking blades Rubber-coated handles for easy gripping Specifications Size - Standard.
Photos (2)
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Arlington, TX
Very strong, cuts the entire nail without breaking it off into pieces like the previous ones I have bought, regardless of how thick the nail is.
Hayle H.
Hayle H.
June 19, 2017, 7:27 a.m.
Review for: Pro Nail Trimmer Size Standard
These clippers were amazing! My poor girl had a ingrown nail. I had no idea & bought these just in time!!! Never cut nail before and she hates her paws getting touched. It was soooooo easy. She barely noticed and was in no pain. I love that they lock so they dont stay extended and easier to store!
Christine J.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
Pet Lover Expert
June 25, 2017, 12:28 a.m.
Review for: Pro Nail Trimmer Size Standard
We own one similar to this and have used it for 10 years now.  I clip my pug's nails myself bc i don't trust groomers in not hurting them! I've practiced and have gotten good at it.  This is easy to use, only hard part is dogs' struggles when they realize what's about to go down!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Ok this little nail trimmer seems to work better and get the job done. My little guy HATES to have his nails trimmed, and squirms like crazy but this concept of trimmer gets the job done much quicker.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
These work great for our cat, our dog however, will not let us even get near his nails! But, the cat loves it!
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Murray, KY
Easy to use! Our dog doesn't like getting her nails trimmed, and this made it quick and efficient so the process didn't stress her out and take a long time.
Robyn d.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Works on both animals toes and fingers. These easy to use clippers help me sleep at night know ing that I have not nipped my little loved one
Janet M.
Janet M.
Timberlea , Nova Scotia
Coastal Pet Products Pro Nail Trimmer Size Standard, work much better than regular clippers. We have 5 cats and nails need to be trimmed often if you want to keep your furniture. I'm in and out of their paws before they start complaining. great product
Katie G.
Katie G.
Why do some dogs act like you're murdering them when you try to cut their nails!!???
Elis N.