Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium uploaded by Hillary N.Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium uploaded by Jacqueline W.Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium uploaded by Denise C.

BY SAFARI PET

The Safari Shedding Blades are designed to remove loose hair and leave your pet with a clean healthy coat. The Safari dual shedding blade can be used with the handles together or separated. With handles together stroke the dog from head to tail covering small areas at a time. With handles separated stroke dog from head to tail covering large areas at a time. Specifications Size - Medium. see more...

• Recommended for small short haired dog like a frenchie?2 Answers
  • How are you suppose to use this3 Answers
  • How much does this cost in local shops?1 Answers
Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium
  • "For both my Tamaskan and my horses, The shedding blade is perfect to get rid of the thick dead undercoat that has been shedding itself all over my house and barn." in 1 review
Alivia  R.
Fort Worth, TX
Must have for my German Shepard never tired it but I'd heard really good things about this thing
Liz R.
Glorieta, NM
Love this. We use it on our Rottweilers . Definitely would recommend this product.
Hailey E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is awesome for short hair dogs! Works on my dog who is long hair but it takes forever, and he’s doesn’t have all day for this product. Would recommend for medium-large short hair dogs. My old roommate use it on her dog & it worked wonders l!
skylar m.
Acton, ON
got this brush gor our cats and dogs and it works so well! we have four cats who all shed and our one really does, she also loves to be pet and she loves getting this brush used! i would totally recommend to anyone with a dog or cat that really sheds
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
Absolutely amazing grooming tool for the shedder in the family. I picked mine up at PetSmart on sale and it was a great investment. I use it on my cats now that I do not have a dog.
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
I NEED this in my house. With having huskies the shedding is real. I need all the help I can get! This works perfect for removing all the loose hair and getting them ready for grooming
Allison W.
Capreol, ON
This is an outstanding dog brush! I have bought many animal brushes in the past and, this is my go to brush for spring. I have a short haired dog (Lab mix) and he is Always shedding. I use this brush on him about 2-3 times a week and I have noticed a HUGE difference in the amount of dog hair on my floors. Great product!!!
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
We had one of these for our dog and it works wonders! It doesn't get very deep exactly but it does take handfuls of hair off which is great!
Suzanne H.
Torbay, WY
I didn't find this to be very good. It removed a little bit of fur but I still had to brush the dog afterwards so it was double the work
Callie D.
Brownsburg, IN
Gets all the hair out, including the undercoat of a thick haired animal. It leaves the coat with a beautiful fluff!
Monica L.
Tucson, AZ
How are you suppose to use this
Karleigh S.
Will this help my australian shepherd?
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
Recommended for small short haired dog like a frenchie?
Gabrielle G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Would it work on a chihuahua? Lol
kaella r.
Cumming, GA
How much does this cost in local shops?