Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium uploaded by Jacqueline W.Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium uploaded by Denise C.

BY SAFARI PET #9 in Pet First Aid

The Safari Shedding Blades are designed to remove loose hair and leave your pet with a clean healthy coat. The Safari dual shedding blade can be used with the handles together or separated. With handles together stroke the dog from head to tail covering small areas at a time. With handles separated stroke dog from head to tail covering large areas at a time. Specifications Size - Medium. see more...

• Recommended for small short haired dog like a frenchie?2 Answers
  • How are you suppose to use this3 Answers
  • How much does this cost in local shops?1 Answers
Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium
  • "For both my Tamaskan and my horses, The shedding blade is perfect to get rid of the thick dead undercoat that has been shedding itself all over my house and barn." in 1 review
sidney k.
victorville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works very efficiently for taking off extra fur that has shedded. It is easy to use, and also very easy to clean off.
Erin B.
Columbus, OH
Use these on my horses and LOVE them! Great for early spring when they start shedding their winter coat.
Sydney  F.
Bel Air, MD
Works really well if you have a long haired pet. Gets their undercoat as well. Minimized shedding a ton!
APRIL R.
Fallon, NV
I have seen a lot of over shedding done with these blades so I won't use it on my animals ever again
Daniela H.
I don't like this product much. I feel a normal dog brush works just as well if not a little better.
Alivia  R.
Fort Worth, TX
Must have for my German Shepard never tired it but I'd heard really good things about this thing
Liz R.
Glorieta, NM
Love this. We use it on our Rottweilers . Definitely would recommend this product.
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely amazing grooming tool for the shedder in the family. I picked mine up at PetSmart on sale and it was a great investment. I use it on my cats now that I do not have a dog.
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I NEED this in my house. With having huskies the shedding is real. I need all the help I can get! This works perfect for removing all the loose hair and getting them ready for grooming
Allison W.
Capreol, ON
This is an outstanding dog brush! I have bought many animal brushes in the past and, this is my go to brush for spring. I have a short haired dog (Lab mix) and he is Always shedding. I use this brush on him about 2-3 times a week and I have noticed a HUGE difference in the amount of dog hair on my floors. Great product!!!
Monica L.
Tucson, AZ
How are you suppose to use this
Karleigh S.
Will this help my australian shepherd?
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
Recommended for small short haired dog like a frenchie?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How does this work? Does it hurt your pets? Is this for short haired dogs??
kaella r.
Cumming, GA
How much does this cost in local shops?