Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium uploaded by Hillary N.Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium uploaded by Jacqueline W.Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium uploaded by Denise C.

BY SAFARI PET #9 in Pet First Aid

The Safari Shedding Blades are designed to remove loose hair and leave your pet with a clean healthy coat. The Safari dual shedding blade can be used with the handles together or separated. With handles together stroke the dog from head to tail covering small areas at a time. With handles separated stroke dog from head to tail covering large areas at a time. Specifications Size - Medium. see more...

• Recommended for small short haired dog like a frenchie?2 Answers
  • How are you suppose to use this3 Answers
  • How much does this cost in local shops?1 Answers
Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium
  • "For both my Tamaskan and my horses, The shedding blade is perfect to get rid of the thick dead undercoat that has been shedding itself all over my house and barn." in 1 review
ariel b.
This product is best for short haired dogs, originally made for horses, it is a very useful tool for grooming although most groomers have switched to the furminator or equigroom by now, they all basically do the same job.
Jillian G.
This thing is magic! My 120 lb chocolate lab sheds like nobody's business, but this brush pulls out all the undercoat thats loose. Not to mention Bud loves getting brushed, so its a win win!
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Love this, my dog doesn't fight or run away when this shedding blade comes out. I usually use this after the Furminator to control crazy undercoat growth. A must buy for chow-lovers.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
Ok So I own a pug. He is without a doubt the l've of my life, but he sheads so much I want to scream someday. This is by far the best deshedding product there is on the market. The shampoos and such do not work for my pug. This brush will gets the under coat so your pet will have only shiny healthy hair glowing and get out all the old broken off hairs that are left all over the house. Try it if you see it around. Its relatively one of the cheapest methods also.
Annie C.
This product works amazingly well on my husky mix. My dog needs grooming almost daily in the early Spring through summer when she blows her undercoat. She lovers being groomed with this product.
Pam c.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this, I have a Keeshound and a mini-pini and couldn't live without it. The cats let us use it on the so they are not left out of the equation, which definitely cuts down on our shedding problems.
Melissa M.
This worked really well on my Alaskan Malamutes fur, but you have to be gentle with it or it can take out fur that was not ready to come out yet.
Emmy B.
San Diego, CA
We had one of these for our dog and it works wonders! It doesn't get very deep exactly but it does take handfuls of hair off which is great!
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This works pretty good. I have since bought the furminator and I like it better. I feel this does the job but it's a bit hard on the pups.
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY
Works awesome! My dog loves this. No matter how many times you pass it over their coat it always has more hair on it! Makes coat shiny!
Monica L.
Tucson, AZ
How are you suppose to use this
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
Recommended for small short haired dog like a frenchie?
Gabrielle G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Would it work on a chihuahua? Lol
Karleigh S.
Will this help my australian shepherd?
Alivia  R.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this a good thing to use for German Shepards ?