Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium uploaded by Jacqueline W.Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium uploaded by Denise C.

BY SAFARI PET #8 in Pet First Aid

The Safari Shedding Blades are designed to remove loose hair and leave your pet with a clean healthy coat. The Safari dual shedding blade can be used with the handles together or separated. With handles together stroke the dog from head to tail covering small areas at a time. With handles separated stroke dog from head to tail covering large areas at a time. Specifications Size - Medium. see more...

• Recommended for small short haired dog like a frenchie?2 Answers
  • How are you suppose to use this3 Answers
  • How much does this cost in local shops?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "For both my Tamaskan and my horses, The shedding blade is perfect to get rid of the thick dead undercoat that has been shedding itself all over my house and barn." in 1 review
Annie C.
This product works amazingly well on my husky mix. My dog needs grooming almost daily in the early Spring through summer when she blows her undercoat. She lovers being groomed with this product.
Pam c.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this, I have a Keeshound and a mini-pini and couldn't live without it. The cats let us use it on the so they are not left out of the equation, which definitely cuts down on our shedding problems.
Melissa M.
This worked really well on my Alaskan Malamutes fur, but you have to be gentle with it or it can take out fur that was not ready to come out yet.
Emmy B.
San Diego, CA
We had one of these for our dog and it works wonders! It doesn't get very deep exactly but it does take handfuls of hair off which is great!
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This works pretty good. I have since bought the furminator and I like it better. I feel this does the job but it's a bit hard on the pups.
Courtney  A.
Columbus, OH
This is the perfect product if your pet has crazy long or thick hair. I loved this product. good fair price and it worked great for us.
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY
Works awesome! My dog loves this. No matter how many times you pass it over their coat it always has more hair on it! Makes coat shiny!
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
This is a must have for dogs such as labs or golden retrievers. Not optimal for short haired breads like boxers, Boston Terriers etc.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Awesome tool for grooming our pets. It makes it easier to use especially how it prevents the hair from shedding all over the place
Kimberly L.
Dover, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect for dogs that have a lot of hair. The hair just falls off and not clogging up and brush and gets her hair off down deep.
Monica L.
Tucson, AZ
How are you suppose to use this
Karleigh S.
Will this help my australian shepherd?
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
Recommended for small short haired dog like a frenchie?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How does this work? Does it hurt your pets? Is this for short haired dogs??
kaella r.
Cumming, GA
How much does this cost in local shops?