Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium uploaded by Jacqueline W.Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium uploaded by Denise C.

BY SAFARI PET #6 in Pet First Aid

The Safari Shedding Blades are designed to remove loose hair and leave your pet with a clean healthy coat. The Safari dual shedding blade can be used with the handles together or separated. With handles together stroke the dog from head to tail covering small areas at a time. With handles separated stroke dog from head to tail covering large areas at a time. Specifications Size - Medium. see more...

• Recommended for small short haired dog like a frenchie?2 Answers
  • How are you suppose to use this3 Answers
  • How much does this cost in local shops?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "For both my Tamaskan and my horses, The shedding blade is perfect to get rid of the thick dead undercoat that has been shedding itself all over my house and barn." in 1 review
Taylor K.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the shedding blade. I work at a grooming salon in Milwaukee, WI and this is my favorite brush to use on short to medium haired dogs who are shedding. However, while, I see great results from the blade, it is because I am practiced with it. The trick it to use slightly more pressure than just running a quick brush over. Put some muscle into it and it will work great.
Karen C.
Zephyrhills, FL
An all around great product that can be used all year long. In the spring use the side that has the teeth to get rid of all the shedding hair. In the summer use the other side to get rid of the excess water after a bath or being hosed down.
Myranda E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
During shedding season and throughout the summer this becomes my best friend when working with my horses. This product is great for shedding hair before a ride as well as really scraping off sweat and water after
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
OMG I cannot live without my yellow labradors shedding blade! It is one of my "must-have-to-survive" items! It is INSANE to see how much hair comes off my lab when I use it on him! Especially when we are coming into summer and his winter coat starts to shed! GO BUY ONE NOW!
Hailee B.
Corydon, IN
These work wonders on helping shed that nasty undercoat especially during peak shedding season. It's amazing the amount of fur that comes off of mine when using this, which is great because it keeps it out of the house! :)
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY
This works well at getting fur off the surface of your pet. It isn't useful for a very long haired pet since it can't comb through it effectively. However, it does well on the top layers and my pets enjoyed the feel of it.
ariel b.
This product is best for short haired dogs, originally made for horses, it is a very useful tool for grooming although most groomers have switched to the furminator or equigroom by now, they all basically do the same job.
Jillian G.
This thing is magic! My 120 lb chocolate lab sheds like nobody's business, but this brush pulls out all the undercoat thats loose. Not to mention Bud loves getting brushed, so its a win win!
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Love this, my dog doesn't fight or run away when this shedding blade comes out. I usually use this after the Furminator to control crazy undercoat growth. A must buy for chow-lovers.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
Ok So I own a pug. He is without a doubt the l've of my life, but he sheads so much I want to scream someday. This is by far the best deshedding product there is on the market. The shampoos and such do not work for my pug. This brush will gets the under coat so your pet will have only shiny healthy hair glowing and get out all the old broken off hairs that are left all over the house. Try it if you see it around. Its relatively one of the cheapest methods also.
Monica L.
Tucson, AZ
How are you suppose to use this
Karleigh S.
Will this help my australian shepherd?
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
Recommended for small short haired dog like a frenchie?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How does this work? Does it hurt your pets? Is this for short haired dogs??
kaella r.
Cumming, GA
How much does this cost in local shops?