Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium

The Safari Shedding Blades are designed to remove loose hair and leave your pet with a clean healthy coat. The Safari dual shedding blade can be used with the handles together or separated. With handles together stroke the dog from head to tail covering small areas at a time. With handles separated stroke dog from head to tail covering large areas at a time. Specifications Size - Medium.

safe for sensitive skin
Would it work on a chihuahua? Lol
How does this work? Does it hurt your pets? Is this for short haired dogs??
Start your review of Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium!
Product Highlights
“For both my Tamaskan and my horses, The shedding blade is perfect to get rid of the thick dead undercoat that has been shedding itself all over my house and barn.” in 1 review
Cleveland
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on my Great Dane. It’s the only thing he’ll let me brush him with. He has super sensitive and dry skin which causes puppy dandruff. This brush does an amazing job at getting down to his dry skin and combing out the dandruff. It also does a good job of getting all the loose hair off!
Dog / Large
Baltimore, MD
This works great. I take the dog outside and use it so all the loose hair just flys off. I bought it a pet supply store and would get it again. Be careful that if you brush to long it will take the fur right off the dog and leave a bald spot. I would recommend it for long and short hair dogs.
Cat, Dog / Medium
Pittsburgh , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Best deshedding tool I’ve ever used for my animals! Works best for short haired dogs which is what I have. It’s so hard to find something to use with their coats because of the type of hair they have. This is perfect for the summer time!!
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My smaller dogs (chihuahua and yorkie) seemed more scared of this device than anything. Our larger dog (lab mix) seemed to enjoy it but was also a little skiddish. It helped with ridding dog hair so I'd suggest utilizing it outside on a nice day.
Cat, Dog / Small
Centerton, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product does work but I feel like it may pull out the hairs or maybe it cuts them. I can't see any marks but my dog loves being brushed but doesn't like when I use this tool. It does work well
Dog / Small
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PETCO
While this looks like a old school concept. This is great. Really helps with that summer shed. It does not Hurt my dogs skin either as crazy as it looks. This digs deep and gets a lot of the undercoat. I would purchase again it something happened to my brush now. After ten minutes of brushing there is a bag of hair
Reading, PA
These brushes are very useful and do a very good job on my dog. I have a mid size dog and a large size dog and the brush works very well. I bought it at a local pet store, Pet Supplies. It met all my expectations and was very affordable compared to other brands of brushes for dogs.
Bonsall , CA
I actually really like this. It's a little medieval looking and it can be dangerous if you're not careful with it, but it does a great job at de-sheding my girlfriend's 80lb german shepherd.
Cat, Dog / Large
Strum
I have a Black lab who for some reasoon will shed year round. Well after giving her bath after bath and trying different remideis me and the boyfriend decided that we should just try to brush her out. We went to the local pet store and picked out this one and let me say it was a life saver she rarely sheds in the house anymore!!
Cat, Dog / Small, Large
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is awesome for short hair dogs! Works on my dog who is long hair but it takes forever, and he’s doesn’t have all day for this product. Would recommend for medium-large short hair dogs. My old roommate use it on her dog & it worked wonders l!
Dog / Medium
Ask a question to the Influenster community...