Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium uploaded by Jacqueline W.Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium uploaded by Denise C.

BY SAFARI PET #6 in Pet First Aid

The Safari Shedding Blades are designed to remove loose hair and leave your pet with a clean healthy coat. The Safari dual shedding blade can be used with the handles together or separated. With handles together stroke the dog from head to tail covering small areas at a time. With handles separated stroke dog from head to tail covering large areas at a time. Specifications Size - Medium. see more...

• Recommended for small short haired dog like a frenchie?2 Answers
  • How are you suppose to use this3 Answers
  • How much does this cost in local shops?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "For both my Tamaskan and my horses, The shedding blade is perfect to get rid of the thick dead undercoat that has been shedding itself all over my house and barn." in 1 review
Amanda C.
I have a Newfoundland, which means shedding galore. This shed blade eliminates all loose hair which is very important for me, as I don't want tumbleweeds of dog hair rolling around my house. I believe I paid 7 dollars for this brush and its well worth the money. Simple design and easy to clean. I recommend to heavy long haired shedders.
Denise A.
Patchogue
This works great. I take the dog outside and use it so all the loose hair just flys off. I bought it a pet supply store and would get it again. Be careful that if you brush to long it will take the fur right off the dog and leave a bald spot. I would recommend it for long and short hair dogs.
Lynn B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This doesn’t look like much, but it worked great on my Akita that has a double coat. It’s best to use it outside as so much fur flies off. It’s not expensive and lasts for years. I’d buy another one and recommend this for long coat dogs. I don’t know how it works on short fur.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is a border collie and she does shed a lot throughout the whole year so this product really does come in handy it really does contain her shedding I highly recommend to people whose pet shed a lot
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My smaller dogs (chihuahua and yorkie) seemed more scared of this device than anything. Our larger dog (lab mix) seemed to enjoy it but was also a little skiddish. It helped with ridding dog hair so I'd suggest utilizing it outside on a nice day.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brush works great. Easy to use and removes a lot of the hair quickly. Pretty affordable and good value. Definitely something I would recommend if you have a dog that sheds a lot. I would repurchase it!
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product does work but I feel like it may pull out the hairs or maybe it cuts them. I can't see any marks but my dog loves being brushed but doesn't like when I use this tool. It does work well
Sam C.
Really easy to use and inexpensive! I thought my dogs were well groomed until I bought this. It really gathers hairs from the undercoat, leaving the coat shiny and healthy. Requires a bit of work but definitely a cheaper alternative than an electronic brush.
Donna F.
Reading, PA
These brushes are very useful and do a very good job on my dog. I have a mid size dog and a large size dog and the brush works very well. I bought it at a local pet store, Pet Supplies. It met all my expectations and was very affordable compared to other brands of brushes for dogs.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
I actually really like this. It's a little medieval looking and it can be dangerous if you're not careful with it, but it does a great job at de-sheding my girlfriend's 80lb german shepherd.
Monica L.
Tucson, AZ
How are you suppose to use this
Karleigh S.
Will this help my australian shepherd?
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
Recommended for small short haired dog like a frenchie?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How does this work? Does it hurt your pets? Is this for short haired dogs??
kaella r.
Cumming, GA
How much does this cost in local shops?