Pet SuppliesPet First Aid & Emergency KitsSafari Pet
DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium

Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium

The Safari Shedding Blades are designed to remove loose hair and leave your pet with a clean healthy coat. The Safari dual shedding blade can be used with the handles together or separated. With handles together stroke the dog from head to tail covering small areas at a time. With handles separated stroke dog from head to tail covering large areas at a time. Specifications Size - Medium.

safe for sensitive skin
Would it work on a chihuahua? Lol
How does this work? Does it hurt your pets? Is this for short haired dogs??
Start your review of Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium!
Product Highlights
For both my Tamaskan and my horses, The shedding blade is perfect to get rid of the thick dead undercoat that has been shedding itself all over my house and barn.in reviews
Hannah N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Best deshedding tool I’ve ever used for my animals! Works best for short haired dogs which is what I have. It’s so hard to find something to use with their coats because of the type of hair they have. This is perfect for the summer time!!
Julie Z.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is another great tool for dogs or cats that shed. I use this one on my older Golden Retriever. He loves to be brushed. When it comes to easy this guy is just that. He is so laid back and allows me to cut his nails where my other Golden wont let me near his nails. He hates to be brushed and groomed. He is my dog that rolls in gunk in the yard. If it stinks he will roll in it.
Heather L.
Binghamton, NY
1,008 reviews
Safari Pet DSFW6100G Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium uploaded by Heather L.
Purchased at: PETCO
The Safari Pet Dsfw6100g Safari Dual Shedding Blade-Medium works great! My Baby Girl is so smooth after I brush her fur!
Cassidy C.
Cleveland
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on my Great Dane. It’s the only thing he’ll let me brush him with. He has super sensitive and dry skin which causes puppy dandruff. This brush does an amazing job at getting down to his dry skin and combing out the dandruff. It also does a good job of getting all the loose hair off!
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This brush works great. Easy to use and removes a lot of the hair quickly. Pretty affordable and good value. Definitely something I would recommend if you have a dog that sheds a lot. I would repurchase it!
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Awesome tool for grooming our pets. It makes it easier to use especially how it prevents the hair from shedding all over the place
Sarah W.
Centerton, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product does work but I feel like it may pull out the hairs or maybe it cuts them. I can't see any marks but my dog loves being brushed but doesn't like when I use this tool. It does work well
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,833 reviews
My smaller dogs (chihuahua and yorkie) seemed more scared of this device than anything. Our larger dog (lab mix) seemed to enjoy it but was also a little skiddish. It helped with ridding dog hair so I'd suggest utilizing it outside on a nice day.
Donna F.
Reading, PA
These brushes are very useful and do a very good job on my dog. I have a mid size dog and a large size dog and the brush works very well. I bought it at a local pet store, Pet Supplies. It met all my expectations and was very affordable compared to other brands of brushes for dogs.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
I actually really like this. It's a little medieval looking and it can be dangerous if you're not careful with it, but it does a great job at de-sheding my girlfriend's 80lb german shepherd.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...