Safari Pet Coastal Pet Products CSFW419 Safari Self Clean Slicker Cat Brush uploaded by Aoki H.Safari Pet Coastal Pet Products CSFW419 Safari Self Clean Slicker Cat Brush uploaded by chantal v.

BY SAFARI PET #2 in Health & Grooming

The Safari Self Cleaning Slicker for Cat is easy to use. With the touch of a button, the pins retract, hair falls away and the pad can be wiped clean. Reposition the button and you're ready to go again. The comfort grip handle and stainless steel pins provide excellent grooming results with minimal effort. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
Slicker brushes are good for getting off loose fur. I just don't like how they poke your fingers sometimes when you are cleaning them out. We have German shepherds and Czech wolfdogs so they are big shredders. I like them better that the furminator as they don't break their hairs.
Jenifer S.
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA
This brush is great! It's super way to use and easy to clean! This brush does what it needs to do and my cats love the feeling. I have tried many other brushes in the past and my cats never liked to be brushed, now that I have switched to this brush they loved to be brushed!
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
Love this brush so much! Makes cleaning it super easy! My cat loves being brushed with this brush, until I try to brush her belly or back legs, then she gets upset, haha. She has short hair, so it takes a while to fill up the brush unless she's losing her winter coat.
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
Best brushing tool I had ever used on my cat! It keeps her clean and doesn't shed anymore. I thought it was going to hurt her everything I brushed her but she actually enjoys being brushed. It removes all of the hair that is stuck on her. Love it
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
A brush like this is a must have if you own a cat! It makes such a difference especially If your kitty is indoors. I have noticed a huge difference in the car hair laying around my house! Help so much to give them a softer shiny coat as well.
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I have something similar to this brush for my cat and it works fantastic and my cat absolutely loves the feel of his fur being brushed. Picks up lots of hair and gets out those irritating nots that can occur. Totally recommend!!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
I love this so much! It's great for getting my kitty's excess fur and it reduces shedding like crazy. The only negative thing is that the fur is hard to remove from the brush after using it. My cat loves it too!
Desy O.
Desy O.
Orange, CA
My only complaint was that the bristles were slightly more rough than I expected, but as long as you have a light hand while using it you fluffer should be fine and be left with nice,soft, and shiny fur
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
My dog absolutely hates this brush. When he sees it he immediately runs. But it is essential in his grooming routine because he sheds summer and winter coat. Without it he would look incredibly mangy.
stephanie d.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
one of the best brushes for your cat hands down!!! this brush removes so much hair while my cat just sits there and purrs away. he loves getting brushed and it significantly helps with the shedding.
Jazzlynn M.
Jazzlynn M.
Does this come in other colors?
Marilla R.
Marilla R.
London
Does this brush poke them when brushing?
Glencoe, MN
Doesn't the bristles hurt??? Lol looks painful
Halie H.
Halie H.
Do these actually work good?
Glencoe, MN