BY SAFARI PET #6 in Health & Grooming

The Safari Self Cleaning Slicker for Cat is easy to use. With the touch of a button, the pins retract, hair falls away and the pad can be wiped clean. Reposition the button and you're ready to go again. The comfort grip handle and stainless steel pins provide excellent grooming results with minimal effort. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Victoria G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 4 semi wild kittens that are growing up in my backyard, and 2 of them want me to pet them and get close to them... when I first started to get close I noticed that they were covered in stickers and burrs. I picked up one of these brushes at Walmart, and it has been a huge help. It not only got unwanted debris out of the kittens fur, but it became a bonding time each day for us, and now they love it. Definitely great to have of your cat is adventurous and brings home extras in his fur... it also gets shedding hair as well!
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
At first I was scared to see how my cat would react to how it felt, but overall he enjoys the brush. I fount it at Petco and it’s worth the price. It collects the hair in the bristles and it’s super easy to take it out. He loves when I brush him and he gets to relax.
Yari S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Slicker brushes are really good for getting all that loose fur off of your pets , they have always worked really well especially in the summer time when they start to shed , the bristles are soft and won't irritate your pet and the fur collects in a little clump so you can remove it and throw it away instead of it flying everywhere. Highly recommend keeping one of these around.
Shani R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have an EXTREMELY long haired cat, who sheds like no other. I've tried everything from a static brush to doing it myself with a hairbrush to letting it go wild. I decided to pick this up at walmart one day. At first, I was afraid that it would be too sharp and course for my cat's skin, but after reading up a little bit more on it, I realized it wouldn't be that bad. Especially considering the fact that he has such long, thick hair. Not only did I fall in love with it, but so did my cat. It picks up every single stray hair that there was to get, and I've found my cat rubbing his face on it all on his own. It's super easy to clean, and really compact so I can kind of leave it anywhere (but the kitchen, for obvious reasons) and it won't get in the way. If you have an animal that sheds a bunch or one with really long hair, I definitely recommend picking this bad boy up.
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our feline friend is very particular about about what brushes she like and this seems to be the only kind she will let us brush her with. She thoroughly enjoys it until she is done with it, typical cat :) <3 Would definitely recommend this staple for any cat owner!
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This brush works exactly as described. Great quality and design. Best brush I have ever used on my cat, hands down. Also, chewy.com has the best customer service and product selection of any company I have every purchased pet products from or any product for that matter! As long as chewy.com keeps the same quality of products and customer service as they currently have, I will always purchase from them and refer my friends and family to them as well! They have sent me hand written post cards, that is the best thing I have ever received from any company ever, great marketing and company. They have made me a loyal customer as long as they stay exactly as they currently are, high quality!
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This cat brush has saved me and my pet hair allergies so many times! It is perfect to help get rid of and reduce that unwanted pet hair that our lovely fur babies shed. The bristles on the brush are the perfect size and stiffness to make sure it doesn't miss a spot. Not only does this brush get the job done but my fur baby actually enjoys me brushing his hair!!! Safari Pet Coastal Pet Products CSFW419 Safari Self Clean Slicker Cat Brush
Aoki H.
Stlouis
My cat really likes this brush every time I brush her she purrs and runs towards me .the only bad thing is you can only brush one way if you brush it the other way cat hair will get everywhere.my old brush was braking apart so I got this one on sale I recommend this for cat owners .
Skye T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good brush for combing your cat. It removes loose hair and dander very well. The needles will stab you if you are not super careful and it hurts. The brush is a good value and my cats like being brushed. It's fairly easy to clean, but watch the bristles.
All in all, good product that works very well.
Lyn D.
These brushes are pretty good. The way I personally like to use them is by brushing through it with this brush then with a razor brush to help shed loose hair and/or winter coat and afterwards go through their fur again with this type of brush. Just helps leave their coat smoother and even shinier and in the long run less loose hair all over my furniture and clothes (Of course that's just a game I'll always loose 😼).
Jazzlynn M.
Does this come in other colors?
Marilla R.
London
Does this brush poke them when brushing?
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Doesn't the bristles hurt??? Lol looks painful
Halie H.
Do these actually work good?
Rachel D.