Safari Pet 3.5

Safari Pet 3.5" Soft Cat Slicker Brush

BY SAFARI PET

The Soft Slicker brush is excellent for general grooming of all cats. This Soft Slicker brush helps to remove mats and tangles and also removes any loose hair. With regular use the Slicker brush will also help to reduce shedding. Regular grooming of your pet's coat will keep it clean and healthy, and time spent in this activity is worthwhile, providing great pleasure for owner and pet alike. see more...

Safari Pet 3.5
Safari Pet 3.5" Soft Cat Slicker Brush
T B.
T B.
This is a nice cat hair remover! My cats enjoy being brushed with this and I believe it catches all of their dead hair. The price was fine as far as pet supplies goes. They really enjoy being brushed near their ears and under their chin with this! I feel like it gives them a good scratch while they're getting brushed. Would recommend over the furminator.
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
This is also a great brush to use on small dogs who shed alot. Its also easy to clean.
Tristin D.
Tristin D.
Rudy, AR
Easy to clean, easy to use! Great little brush that truly gets the job done at a good price. I would suggest this to cat owners for sure.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
This brush does work well but I can't say that it is my favorite brush to use on my dog. He just completely hates this brush and I think that its because once you most of the fur out then the bristles start to hurt him.
candace r.
candace r.
Clinton, UT
This brush works, but it seems to bother my dogs skin, she is constantly scratches when I'm done. we have 3 different brushes, but this is the only one she don't like
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
I bought this brush by mistake and it seems to really hurt my dog. My dog has really short hair and she freaks out no matter how lightly I brush her.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is excellent for picking up loose hair off the body before it's shed! Also, my cat loves it! She loves to rub her head and lips all over it. I've never had a brush that picks up so much fur before! I highly recommend.
Debbie P.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
My cat hates this brush with a passion. She runs as soon as she sees it. It works well when she holds still for it, but she hollers and cries until I stop. She doesn't do that with her other brushes. I think it hurts her.