BY NONE

A Saf-T-Pop is the trusted lollipop with the safety loop handle. With a completely enclosed pouch, gluten free and free of the top common allergens, this unique lollipop is great to share, and for businesses to say thank-you to their youngest customers. see more...

Sally B.
Ruston, LA
When my kids were little, these were the go to candy for them. They could safely suck, chew, lick, etc. without worries of getting jabbed with the sucker stick. They are also much easier for a small child to grip.
brandi g.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these for the kids, they are safe and tasty! The love the flavor and the handle. I like that I can trust them in the back seat with out supervision, lol.
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
If the handle were sturdier this product would be perfect. But after a while if you're eating it, the lollipop get (limp?) you could say.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I keep these on hand to give to my nephews when they visit. they have a great taste. I also give them out for Halloween.
These are perfect for my daughter she loves lollipops she doesn't get them often though so we use them as a incentive