SAF Instant Yeast uploaded by Nihad A.

BY SAF #7 in Yeast

This yeast is dry, free-flowing granules that can easily be blended with other dry ingredients during mixing- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 017929159092 U SKU: SPDSP17711 see more...

Ryoko M.
I bought this in bulk on Amazon, and I LOVE IT. First of all, it's way cheaper than buying packets of yeast at the grocery store. I poured the yeast into two glass jars and keep them in the freezer. If you make bread 10 times, you basically get your moneys worth. It's worth it, if you want to start bread making.

Secondly, it makes wonderful bread! I've used it in a no-knead bread recipe, as well as in my bread machine, and they have risen no problem. It's very forgiving and wonderful for bread beginners, I think.

I would purchase this over and over again, I won't be buying any other yeast ever!
Alyaa A.
This is awesome for making bread and doughnuts! It rises so nice and fast which is super easy and I love skipping the yeast live step!
Stefanie B.
LOVE! This yeast rises better than any yeast I have worked with. It stays well on the refrigerator. also a great deal for the price.
Amelia B.
Muskogee , OK
This is the yeast we use every Holliday at my mother in laws to make our yeast rolls and cinnamon rolls, crescent rolls etc!
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
My go to yeast. Rises very well, you get a great amount, and it will last quite a while if stored in the fridge or freezer.
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
My go to brand for yeast! If you do a lot of baking it's a perfect size! Works great! Great results every time!
Nihad A.
Ajman, Ajman
My ultimate favorite for all baking purposes, whether it's pizza or nutella bombs, the quality is just amazing. Looking forward to trying more baking products
Sundas S.
Work best..I kept the dough like for 15-20 mins and it worked already...I use this on daily basis and i absolutely love this.. SAF Instant Yeast
Sarah N.
Love this yeast, it stays fresh for so long. A great price too for the size of the amount of yeast that you get.
Hadiyah N.
This is the only yeast you've ever got to use if you're up for baking. Never failed me, never fails anyone.
Nyssa G.
How long does this stay good?

back