Sadaf Cinnamon, Ground, 6.5-Ounce (Pack of 5) uploaded by Maria G.Sadaf Cinnamon, Ground, 6.5-Ounce (Pack of 5) uploaded by Maria G.

BY SADAF

Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
Foodie Expert
Absolutely loved this brand of cinnamon! I normally just buy the cheapest brand, but once I saw this one I decided to give it a try. There is seriously no comparison!! Sadaf had so much more flavor. I just used it for candied pecans. So delicious! Would highly recommend.
Katelyn T.
Obviously any cinnamon is great cinnamon! Love how it came in a pack of 5 because I put this on almost anything!
VE-1129889 Samar J.
Medley, FL
Foodie Expert
I like this one. Me encanta demasiado , lo recomiendo este producto , deben comprarlo es económico
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
This is really good cinnamon, nothing you can compare it it's just so good, really great product
Maria G.
Greenwood Lk, NY
The Sadaf Cinnamon made me realize that the cinnamon I have been using is so far from Cinnamon. We use cinnamon every day. I drink a concoction every morning and night that contains apple cider vinegar, hot water, lemon and cinnamon and my daughter loves cinnamon toast and baked apple rings for breakfast so I would say we go through our share of cinnamon.

The first thing I noticed through the container was different from my cinnamon was the color. It was much lighter than the brand I use. I could smell the difference too. It is so much more pleasant. I had no idea there could be such a significant difference in spices.

The Sadaf Cinnamon is finely ground and comes in an 11 ounce container. It will take me much longer to go through this and it is truly better than what I was using.

The only negative I have it that to sprinkle on our cinnamon toast I need to first put a spoon in sprinkle from the spoon. The holes are too large for sprinkling on toast on apples so I will be looking for a smaller jar and transfer it there for use.
Celina M.
Foodie Expert
This is a really good spicy cinnamon. Smells fresh and strong. I love this cinnamon. Great for baking, cooking, or topping things like oatmeal.
Maria Joy C.
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Foodie Expert
I haven't tried this product because it isn't available near me or I haven't had the spare cash to purchase it! Cinnamon is something I love in small quantities but if I were to do a cinnamon challenge video this would come in handy!
brandy f.