Hair CareHair ProductsShampooSachajuan
Volume Shampoo (For Fine And Sensitive Hair) 250Ml/84Oz

Sachajuan Volume Shampoo (For Fine And Sensitive Hair) 250Ml/8.4Oz

by Sachajuan

A volumizing shampoo for fine & sensitive hair Developed with Ocean Silk Technology to rebuild hair fiber & boost volume Replenishes hair with precious proteins & minerals from sea algae Leaves hair full, lustrous & healthy looking

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sachajuan Volume Shampoo (For Fine And Sensitive Hair) 250Ml/8.4Oz!
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love this shampoo, but it's kind of pricey to use regularly. The scent is amazing- very subtle and clean. It lathered nicely and did a good job at adding volume to my hair without leaving any residue- something that can often be an issue with volumizing shampoos. Plus the bottle just speaks to my minimalist heart.
Leann F.
Aldie, VA
I like this volume shampoo and conditioner, but it is expensive for a small amount of product. Do I think it's worth it or works any better than other products I've tried? No. At this point, I don't think I will repurchase.
Elizabeth H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love the scent of this, and it really thickened my hair! It’s a pretty powdery scent but i like it, although it doesn’t last very long, The only thing is that I went through the bottle pretty quickly
Mary M.
Vancouver, WA
So I got this along with the conditioner as a sample. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling light; I made sure to only apply it onto my scalp, and allow it to run down the rest of my hair when rinsing. I found this to help with the volume. The only caveat is the semi-strong herbal smell. It didn’t bother much, as it dissipated as the day progressed.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Sachajuan is a great line for hair. This product leaves my hair filled and feeling thicker, while still gently cleansing. It never leaves a harsh buildup or residue:
Joyce K.
I have very fin hair and this product really cleaned my hair without weighing it down. I love the smell and the packaging as well. It also didn’t cause my hair to be static which volume shampoo tend to do for my fine hair.
Lana T.
Lubbock, TX
I thought I liked it-great right after I did my hair-but the next day.....yuck!  Not enough oompf for the price.
Nanna R.
carson
This shampoo smells delicious but it’s not good for my hair. I couldn’t really brush my hair after and I didn’t feel soft. It’s a really expensive shampoo so I was not excited about it and felt disappointment.
Aimee G.
Baton Rouge, LA
If you are remotely averse to heavily fragranced products, turn away now. This product did help add a little volume to my wimpy fine hair, and the price point was not horrible, but the scent was a deal breaker for me. It literally hangs around all day. And if you like the scent — perfect! It is long lasting. But if you don’t, just know that this product will leave you a walking perfume bomb.
Jami N.
Ridgeland, SC
Pretty good. Hair felt nice and clean. Smells pretty good. I would definitely try it out again. I don't know that it really gave any extra volume

Looking for your answer?