Sachajuan Volume Conditioner

by Sachajuan

Professional Haircare Ocean Silk Technology Promotes Lift &Amp; Volume Promotes Nice Bounce This Conditioner With Ocean Silk Technology Helps Give Structure, Lift And Volume For Fine And Sensitive Hair.&Nbsp; The Well Balanced Formula Helps Leave Hair With A Nice Bounce. Made In Sweden Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sachajuan And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sachajuan.&Nbsp; Sachajuan Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sachajuan Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sachajuan Volume Conditioner!
Mollie M.
Moorpark, CA
This was pretty good decently expensive and something I didn’t repurchase. Basically any haircare I buy is to tide me over in between receipt of care packages from my super unclear brand partnership with v*rtue l*abs. The conditioner is really just okay here though.
Leann F.
Aldie, VA
I like this volume shampoo and conditioner, but it is expensive for a small amount of product. Do I think it's worth it or works any better than other products I've tried? No. At this point, I don't think I will repurchase.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
I love using this conditioner when I know I'm planning to blow dry my hair and make it luscious and voluminous. However this product delivers results so well that even when air drying your hair will be bouncy and full of volume! Also leave it in for a few extra minutes before rinsing for soft and conditioned tresses, it is beautiful!
Shaimaa A.
alriyadh
1,157 reviews
This product is one of the most famous and popular products for everyone because it contains high quality raw materials and natural materials and I advise everyone to use it
Stacy-Jayne A.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. It literally makes my hair so soft and full of body. I would only use this conditioner.

Looking for your answer?