Sachajuan Styling Cream 4.2 oz

by Sachajuan

A styling cream that makes hair soft, silky, and shiny whether straight or curly. This styling cream employs the renowned Ocean Silk Technology to make curly or straight hair soft and silky with brilliant shine. It also protects hair from the heat of hot tools. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Sachajuan Styling Cream 4.2 oz Is this a good for curly 3b hair type?
Is this silicone free?
anyone uses this?? Any tips?
Start your review of Sachajuan Styling Cream 4.2 oz!
Molly R.
Easton, MD
I received this hair product in a fab fit fun box and it has changed how I style my hair. I dislike products that make my hair, stiff frizzy or hard to handle. So a product like this one makes a big difference, and helps me style without using heat! I fully plan to purchase this again!
Sarah R.
marysville, WA
Love how lightweight this cream is for my curly hair and not crunchy when it drys bonus is it smells amazing as well not to strong. I now have soft bouncy curls.
Tanna Y.
Port Hueneme, CA
Sachajuan Styling Cream 4.2 oz uploaded by Tanna Y.
Ok, so this stuff is pretty nice. air just received this in my fabfitfun box and really needed these products so that was the first positive haha. Second thing I really liked about this product was the feel. It almost reminds me if a face wash (texture wise) It isnt sticky, which is a plus. It left my hair feeling so smooth. I also used the finish cream and they both feel and smell good. Happy with this product for sure! Sachajuan Styling Cream 4.2 oz
Sarah B.
Thiensville, WI
I don’t really care for the packaging and the product is just okay for me. Good safe ingredients though!
Courtney C.
Long Beach
I received this product with the finishing cream in a FabFitFun box, and I am in love!! It smells exactly like R+Co Television Hair shampoo, which is by far the best smelling shampoo ever! If your hair is at all frizzy, this product is for you! When I let my hair air dry, it's always a little frizzy, but not with this! It's also great when blow-drying hair, my hair is completely straight when I use this and blow dry it! It even got rid of the frizzy in my son's hair, and we have literally tried EVERYTHING for his hair, and this is the only product that works! Only downside is the price, it is very expensive!
marisa C.
Reading, MA
I use this on my hair after every wash when its damp, and then a little more before i use heat on it. It doesnt leave an oily greasy look, but also hydrates your hair a ton while taming fly aways. i truly love this brand of hair care and this product is a must have.
Brandy S.
Waimea, HI
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I like it. I only used it once so far. I need to get myself a blow dryer to see how it’ll style out. So far though it’s bringing out my natural curls nicely. Smells great! Thought it was gonna be more creamy but it was more translucent, kinda remind me of silicone a little.
Charlene H.
Wolcott, CT
First of all this smells incredible. second of all it soaks into your hair very nicely and protects it from heat. Perfect for when you’re blowing out your hair!!
Hayley G.
Columbus, OH
HAve used this product once and i already can’t get enough. Fresh scent and my hair felt amazing
Maureen D.
East Islip, NY
Was an option for FFF so decided to try. Works well in my naturally curly hair. Don’t need a lot to see a difference