Sachajuan Scalp Shampoo

by Sachajuan

Eradicate dandruff, end dry itchy scalp, and achieve shine, bounce and volume - the hallmarks of sachajuan professional haircare with sachajuan's scalp shampoo. The secret behind all sachajuan's professional haircare is ocean silk technology - a combination of algae's and other tailor-made ingredients that offer a healing effect on the hair. Scalp shampoo adds in piroctone olamine and climbazole to remove dry dandruff and sooth your irritated scalp. In addition rosemary oil, menthol, salicylic acid and ginger extract penetrate deep into the irritated, rube scent scalp and maintain a healthy moisture balance of both the hair and scalp for lasting effects. For best results massage into wet hair and allow to sit for 1-2 minutes. Follow with a sachajuan conditioner. Sachajuan's creators, Sakha mimic and Juan Rosalind developed ocean silk technology to create recipes that give the hair maximum shine, volume, stability, and nourishment without making the hair heavy - regardless of hair type. This combined with sachajuan's handy yet elegantly designed packaging creates a brand signified by functional simplicity and renowned throughout the world. All sachajuan products are manufactured in Sweden exclusively for sachajuan and are created Sakha mimic and Juan Rosalind. Sacha and Juan opened salon sachajuan in Stockholm, in 1997 and soon became one of Sweden's hottest hairdressing spots. Sachajuan introduced its own exclusive brand of haircare products to the Swedish market in in 2003 with immediate acclaim that took their range of Swedish haircare worldwide.

Does this get rid of oil?
Got this as a sample, what does everyone think of it?
Is this product gluten free?
Start your review of Sachajuan Scalp Shampoo!
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
This is a great scalp refresh shampoo! Tingles and smells soo amazing. Only downside is the bottle is really small and expensive for what you get
Brittney E.
Dora, AL
Super disappointed in this product. It was only available online but I’ve been desperate to find something for my scalp. It’s super dry and I’d read how the salicylic acid in it was good for combatting that. When I received it, it was actually opened and a small amount was leaking on the sides (which was kind-of a big deal considering the small amount + price). Nevertheless I was still psyched to use it. It does have a medicated smell and I didn’t hate it, but my dry scalp has been just as dry if not worst! No good.
Cat D.
This product made my hair look great! I don't actually have scalp issues but I figured that I would try it anyway. And I am glad that I did. Now I am dying to try their other shampoos and conditioner's. It made my hair soft and moisturized and had a nice scent that wasn't so strong that it mixed badly with my perfume.
Jillian R.
Meridian, ID
Another hair game changer works really well with dry hair. Helps with scalp and keeps your strands looking healthy
Grace G.
Arlington, VA
Sachajuan Scalp Shampoo uploaded by Grace G.
This is a good shampoo. It does what it says which is always a plus— it treats dry scalp well enough. It foams because it does contain sulfates but it’s not too drying. I do think you can find the same product for cheaper but I will happily use this up.
Cassy P.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
In the shower I loved this shampoo, and conditioner combo it smelt great, (kinda like Johnson & Johnson in my opinion lol), and felt LUXURIOUS. However, out of the shower, and obviously with dry hair I'm not experiencing any real moisture in my hair, and in fact it's pretty dry. While I do really like the smell I would definitely sacrifice that for my hair to experience the moisture the shampoo/conditioner promise, and possibly some help with my frizz. I also think if you want the luxurious feel there are great shampoos/conditioners for your hair that feel luxurious that actually do things for your hair, and might even be a bit more affordable. Regardless this was a miss for me.
Bonnie G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Only gave 4 stars cause of the price..but this shampoo is great I can see it buying it if it was sold together with conditioner
Zara T.
Frisco , TX
Really like this shampoo to keep my scalp healthy and clean. It has definitely helped with my scalp irritation. Only con is that it is not sulfate free.
Sara M.
Philadelphia
I don’t think this product really works. During the winter, I have a dry scalp that is prone to dandruff. I use the shampoo and didn’t really notice much of a difference. It definitely did not make my scalp worse, which is good, but didn’t do much.
Victoria B.
loved this way more than I thought I would. Such a great product, great for my scalp. I recommend that you use a hair mask with it, otherwise your ends will get a bit dry.