Sachajuan Ocean Mist Volume Shampoo

by Sachajuan

Are there any other shampoos and conditioners that smell like this one?
Start your review of Sachajuan Ocean Mist Volume Shampoo!
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Sachajuan Ocean Mist Volume Shampoo uploaded by Leigh J.
This is the Sachajuan professional shampoo and conditioner in Ocean Mist. It is a texturizing shampoo from Sweden. I would say that it's moderately successful in texturizing, but not at all for the right reasons! It's quite drying, and oddly I find my hair more tangled after washing with this. Not gonna lie, this shampoo is heavily perfumed with the most amazing smell, which is honestly the only redeeming factor here.
Kristi T.
2,124 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this shampoo. It smells amazing. I use this with the conditioner and it leaves my hair soft, shiny and with lots of volume. I have fine hair that has a tendency to look dull and get oily at the roots and this really helps add some life back into my hair.
Kelley G.
Los Angeles, CA
I received a sample of this from Sephora and ever since it’s become my favorite shampoo. My hair tends to get oily at the roots, so I either have to change up my shampoo every few weeks or use a deep cleaning, lightweight shampoo. Ocean Mist IS that shampoo. It gets my hair squeaky clean - literally - and my hair feels bouncy and weightless all day. It’s a little pricey, but it’s worth every penny for my hair. The scent is nice and fresh and reminds me of going to the salon.
Katie K.
Atlanta, GA
This shampoo contains sulfates and leaves your hair feeling squeaky and stripped of natural oils. It takes a fairly large amount to lather up and it smells faintly like cleaning products. I do think it adds to the body and volume of my hair, but I wish it didn’t strip it of its moisture.
Jennifer
Urbandale, IA
I received samples of this shampoo and conditioner from a Sephora purchase I believe. I really like the smell! It’s calming and refreshing at the same time. All that being said, I have a lot of hair and it doesn’t lather much. I know this is supposed to be better for the environment, but for me, I never feel like I get a good enough wash without a decent lather, or I use a lot more product to cover all my hair. I am not familiar with the cost comparison though since I only tried the samples, so it could be more cost effective than the shampoo and conditioners I normally use. Sachajuan Ocean Mist Volume Conditioner
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,545 reviews
This is one of the weirdest shampoos I have ever used. I always felt like my hair was still dirty after using this, not greasy but just dirty. As if product was building up but it was removing the grease? I don’t know how to fully explain but I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. It did have a nice smell but that’s the only positive I have for it
Anna G.
This is my favorite shampoo to date. It smells incredible and seems to make my hair a little fuller. The only downside is how expensive it is! I only tried a sample and I am hoping to purchase a full bottle + the conditioner soon. The scent is luxurious and it is such a gorgeous color too. I LOVE it!
Katrina C.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I love the way my hair looks and feels after I use this shampoo. A great luxury hair care line. No extra junk to weight my hair down
Angelica R.
Staten Island, NY
Didn’t do anything for me so I gave it to my boyfriend. He hasn’t complained but he’s cool with anything.
Anna S.
I really like how this product makes my hair feel, it helps add volume and the scent is lovely. I think this is probably one of my favorite hair products to date. I will repurchase this product.