Sachajuan Ocean Mist Volume Conditioner

by Sachajuan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sachajuan Ocean Mist Volume Conditioner!
Kristi T.
2,124 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this conditioner. I use it with the ocean mist shampoo. My hair is fine and tangles easily and this did a good job of removing them. This makes my hair soft and shiny and provides volume. It smells great as well! I also noticed that using the two together helped cut down a little on frizz.
Prabhjot K.
Edison, NJ
Fresh scent leaves hair feeling soft and clean. A little bit goes a long way with this product compared to your traditional drug store conditioners.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,545 reviews
This is one of the weirdest products I have ever used. I always felt like my hair was still dirty after using this, not greasy but just dirty. As if product was building up but it was removing the grease? I don’t know how to fully explain but I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. It did have a nice smell but that’s the only positive I have for it
Anna G.
Just like the shampoo, this is my favorite conditioner I have tried so far. It smells sooo good and makes my hair really soft. I love it so much but the price is sadly too high for me! If it were less, I would be buying it over and over again. However, I would highly recommend both the shampoo and conditioner!
Anna S.
This conditioner is nice and it’s great for adding volume. The scent is lovely and it works well to remove tangles. It’s not faded color and it’s one of my favorite hair products. I will repurchase this.
Serena G.
soncino , cremona
Good product. Let's just smell a light and light perfume. Not particularly hydrated, but is a volume-wid.
Ichrak L.
tatatouine
4,283 reviews
منتوجات جميله جدا ورائعهمنتوجات جميله جدا ورائعهمنتوجات منتوجات جميله جدا ورائعهمنتوجات جميله جدا ورائعهجميله جدا منتوجات جميله جدا ورائعهورائعه
Sarah M.
Lets start with the positives. The product did leave my hair softer and less tangled. In addition it left my hair smelling fresh without being overpowering. On the negative side in terms of adding volume it has done almost nothing. Overall for the price I paid I feel its not good value for money. This is because I could buy similar products from the high street/supermarket for a fraction of the cost and still achieve the same if not better results. I brought this with the matching shampoo and mist.

Looking for your answer?