BY SACHAJUAN

Exclusively Ours! This special shampoo with ocean silk technology and natural vegetable proteins gives your hair structure, volume and strength from the inside and the outside leaving your hair shiny and strong. 8.5 oz/250ml see more...

Alex L.
Canton, MA
I have simply flat lifeless hair. I am always always on the search for a good volume shampoo. I have tried most brands out there. I was SHOCKED this morning when after blow drying my hair to find out that this product actually works!! Not only do I have se volume at the roots but my full head of hair has some body. I am so excited to have found this! While it is rather pricey, it is worth every penny!
Anne E.
This product is nice since it gives more body to my hair without making it too “crusty”. I have wavy/curly hair and this product makes my waves more defined. Nothing drastic though and I can definitely live without this product. It smells nice though.
Maya A.
Faisalabad , Punjab
It’s so good, smells just like the fresh ocean breeze, such a nice product

Beechy waves