BY SACHAJUAN

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An intensely moisturizing conditioner for dry, bleached, lighter colored, or highlighted hair. Key benefits: - Hydrates - Adds shine - Repairs damage and split ends If you want to know more…Great for dry, thick, and coarse hair types, Dry Hair Conditioner repairs, detangles, and eliminates frizz leaving hair shiny and healthy-looking. It contains ocean silk technology and argan oil to provide optimal moisture and repair damage and fight frizz for nourished, manageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Sachajuan is a results-driven haircare line that consists of ocean silk technology, which is formulated to give hair maximum shine, volume, and stability without making the hair feel heavy.

Erica G.
Huntington
I was sent samples of the shampoo and conditioner. I immediately purchased two more samples on eBay and fell in love. I have oily roots and dry ends. I usually have to put product in my hair but with this system, I don't need to. It's worth the price, 1000 ML. for around $90 is not bad for a high end conditioner.
Christie J.
This conditioner is marvelous. It doesn't coat your hair with a film however it still makes your hair soft and shiney. Would buy again.
Danielle T.
columbus
Great conditioner. Very effective but doesn’t weigh down. Smells amazing and hydrated well
Stephanie S.
Saint Petersburg
Just an okay conditioner. Hair still felt dry after multiple uses. The scent was okay.
Heather P.
I switched to this because I was having dry and damaged ends, and this helped remoisturize my ends and prevent further damage.
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
I love this conditioner. It helps repair my damaged hair without weighing it down. It like the scent of this conditioner, but it is quite strong for people sensitive to smells. I use this with the Sachajuan scalp shampoo and it is a great combination. Worth the price!
Chloe C.
5/5! I love this and it really works and smells great to! Worth the money 110%! One of my must haves and very cute.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Worth the price?
Breanna P.
Fort Pierce, FL
How well does this conditioner work ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
What type of hair is this for?
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they have smaller samples of this product? That $86 is something else!

Sephora