Sachajuan Leave In Conditioner 8.4 oz

by Sachajuan

A weightless and oil-free leave-in conditioner that makes styling simple. Infused with renowned Ocean Silk Technology, this intensive conditioner gives hair excellent body and super shine, all while keeping both the hair and scalp healthy and hydrated. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Especially ideal for thinner hair types, this treatment can also be used as a styling primer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sachajuan Leave In Conditioner 8.4 oz!
Livia M.
Wauwatosa, WI
Sachajuan Leave In Conditioner 8.4 oz uploaded by Livia M.
First thing I will lead off with is the smell of this product- it is HEAVENLY. I probably use a little bit too much but I can’t help it! I am obsessed with this product. This is one of the key products that has helped nurse my hair back to healthy. I use this in conjunction with Sachajuan’s violet shampoo and intensive repair conditioner. Since making the switch to these products I can not stop running my fingers through my hair! Not to mention the compliments my hair stylist gives me when I visit. “I can’t believe your hair is so healthy!” “Wow, your hair has come a very long way from where it was a few months ago.” This leave in conditioner is also very lightweight- which is huge for me. I don’t like the feels of certain creamy hair products weighing my hair down. So, would I recommend this leave in conditioner? Absolutely, for any hair type...your hair needs this! Just take a look at my bright, long, volumized locks! 😁
Kelly W.
Louisville
Sachajuan Leave In Conditioner 8.4 oz uploaded by Kelly W.
Purchased at: Online
This smells really natural and fresh. I put it in my clean, wet hair after I shower and then blow dry. My hair is really soft and conditioned without being weighed down. I would buy this again and I would recommend it!
Maritza M.
Prosper, TX
I have crazy frizzy curly hair that I'm trying to grow long. When I wake up I look like Doc Brown from Back to the Future, and throughout the day my hair gets bigger and bigger. I could be a backup singer for Abba with such hair. This product is a miracle, and actually gives me my curls back. I put it on right after my shower, comb it in, and leave it in. Later in the day I add some water, and my hair is soft with nice springy curls. I really like the look. My cats no longer leave toys in my hair. People can see over me at the movie theater. I don't generate phone destructive static electricity. Like I said: a miracle. Highly recommend.
Joanna S.
Park City, UT
This is such a miracle worker for my wayward wavy/curly but fine hair. It actually manages to make my hair feel soft and manageable, frizz-free and full of volume. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all but actually adds volume. I think I've found my HG leave in!
Ashley P.
Addison , TX
This stuff is the greatest detangler ever. Makes hair easy to work through, and it leaves it so soft. I use this on most of my clients with long hair, especially if it's processed or just tangle - prone. Another thing I love about it is that it's really hard to go overboard. Some leave ins will have a residue if you put too much, but this spray makes it easy to get in evenly and it's never left a film no matter how much I've sprayed (within reason, y'all. I've never put a whole bottle in, so YMMV.) Never change!
Colton S.
Kansas City, MO
When your hair is as fine as mine is, it doesn’t matter the count on your head. Flat, lifeless, straight, & so difficult to cut style. This leave-in conditioner by Sachajuan has helped close the gap between where I naturally exist & where I want to be (at least as far as hair goes). Worth every penny! I will keep on buying as long as they put out this quality product!
Frances M.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
This smells horrible, i was surprised, wasn’t expecting it at all. Besides that, it just sucked, didnt notice any difference.
Lisa R.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Spray some leave in conditioner and your hair is super soft and easy to manage all day!
Jacquie C.
So I got a sample and loved how my hair felt and when I needed too I purchased full. Once I got the full thiugh my hair didnt love this anymore. It smells nice, thin like formula. Again worked fine but then I guess started weighing down my hair too much?? Anyway, I have a bottle that is 3/4 the way full just sitting here collecting dust.
Adriana P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this product. Give your hair a salon look but at home. Has an amazing smell and leaves your hair silky and smooth without looking greasy

Looking for your answer?