Sachajuan Leave in Conditioner

by Sachajuan

Maintain shine, bounce and volume - the hallmarks of Sachajuan Professional Haircare - all day long with Leave In Conditioner. This lightweight and oil-free leave-in formula uses exclusive ocean silk technology - a combination of algae's and other tailor-made ingredients that offer a healing effect for protection that won't weigh the hair down. Used on clean, towel-dried hair, Sachajuan's formula leaves hair soft and easy to style. Throughout the day, Leave In Conditioner maintains optimal moisture and feel to keep your hair and scalp healthy. Sachajuan's creators, Sacha Mitic and Juan Rosenlind developed ocean silk technology to create recipes that give the hair maximum shine, volume, stability, and nourishment without making the hair heavy - regardless of hair type. This combined with Sachajuan's handy yet elegantly designed packaging creates a brand signified by functional simplicity and renowned throughout the world. All Sachajuan products are manufactured in Sweden exclusively for Sachajuan and are created Sacha Mitic and Juan Rosenlind. Sacha and Juan opened Salon Sachajuan in Stockholm, in 1997 and soon became one of Sweden's hottest hairdressing spots. Sachajuan introduced its own exclusive brand of haircare products to the Swedish market in in 2003 with immediate acclaim that took their range of Swedish haircare worldwide.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sachajuan Leave in Conditioner!
Kailea M.
Davis
Review for: Sachajuan Leave in Conditioner, 8.4 Ounce
I absolutely adore this leave in conditioner. I know that others don’t like the scent but it’s on the slightly androgynous or masculine side of fragrances. Personally, this helps detangle my hair after showering and keeps it hydrated throughout winter.
Madelein O.
Missoula, MT
This is my favorite leave in conditioner. It has an incredible herbal scent and is light enough to be sprayed liberally which is crucial for me as I have very thick hair. When I use it on damp hair it gives me soft waves that I cannot seem to replicate with any other product.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
1,209 reviews
It's super silky, but doesn't weigh your hair down. It's great for thinner hair that needs conditioning, but doesn't leave it feeling greasy.
Megan M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: SACHAJUAN Leave in Conditioner
I really like the smell of this product, it is light and refreshing. It is also great for hydration - I use this if I am airdrying my hair and also as a first layer of heat protectant when heat styling

Looking for your answer?