suggested searches

23%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Hair After the Sun is a gorgeously lightweight conditioner (that I've been reaching for regularly, this summer) which is perfect for nourishing sensitised ends. Packaged in a simple white squeeze bottle, Hair After the Sun can either be used as a regular conditioner or instead used as a leave-in conditioner. I’ve been opting for the latter as my hair just drinks the formula up! The formula uses Ocean Silk technology to re-moisturise and condition hair, leaving it smooth and glossy. After I apply a little through my lengths and ends, I just blow dry as normal and I can really feel the difference. I will definitely continue to use this product during the summer and any time that I travel.
Amazing! I love to apply this to my hair before the pool or beach! Helps with damage and brassiness
This is a staple item in my toiletry bag any time I’m going on a tropical or beach vacation where my hair will be scorched by the sun and zapped dry by salt water and pool chlorine. It’s fairly lightweight. Almost a jelly serum lotion hybrid. Smells great. Coats hair evenly. Works nicely when letting my hair air dry and most importantly, protects it. A must in my book!