Sachajuan Hair in the Sun

by none

The Hair In the Sun is a leave-in serum that has a light styling hold (2 out of 5). This feels very light and should be distributed completely through the hair, wet or dry. This product has a full coverage UVQ protectant. UVQ is a topical sun protectant that protects (hair) from ultraviolet rays. UVQ versus a UVA (used in your everyday sunscreens) does not permeate skin the way suncreen does. It lies on the surface of areas applied. (Since hair is dead, it lies on the hair, no need to permeate deeper, like you would need for your skin). This will stay on the hair through rinsing, say a dip in a pool or ocean. The only way to completely rid of this from your hair is by shampooing. This is great for protecting your hair color investment. Can be used in place of your styling cream every day. Weight: 4.2 oz.

Can it be used in non color treated hair?
Is this any good to keep hair hydrated throughout the summer months ?
Does this do well for balayage hair? I’m worried about mine being damaged in the sun
Start your review of Sachajuan Hair in the Sun!
Val P.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: eBay
This is a staple item in my toiletry bag any time I’m going on a tropical or beach vacation where my hair will be scorched by the sun and zapped dry by salt water and pool chlorine. It’s fairly lightweight. Almost a jelly serum lotion hybrid. Smells great. Coats hair evenly. Works nicely when letting my hair air dry and most importantly, protects it. A must in my book!
Veronica M.
Palmyra, VA
Sachajuan Hair in the Sun uploaded by Veronica M.
I dye my hair and wanted something to protect it from the sun and to keep it healthy. This product does a great job at protecting your hair by blocking and filtering UV rays even after being in the water and even after you shower! It's pricey costing almost $30 but I received mine in a subscription box. I also like that this also acts as a styling cream and provides light to medium hold. I can Style my hair and have it tamed which is perfect for when it hot and humid outside and when at the pool or beach. I recommend this because it acts as two important and effective products in one.
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
Sachajuan Hair in the Sun uploaded by Katherine G.
I absolutely LOVE this product for a #beach day or #backyardbash where you will be out in the sun for a bit. I started using this from a subscription box and after getting Balayage coloring, this product is so helpful to combat UV rays.
Monica R.
Red Rock, TX
I have only tried this product a few times, but so far I am loving it. It helps keep my thick hair tame and I love the smell! The idea of having a SPF for my hair makes me happy as well.
Kara N.
Cincinnati, OH
Using a UV protectant of some sort in the summer is essential if you color your hair. This cream is by far my favorite out of all the UV protectant's I've ever used! Let me start by saying this smells amazing! It leaves my hair feeling extra soft and it helps tame fly-aways. It also works double duty as a styling cream.
Christie M.
Las Vegas, NV
LOVE this product. Great for keeping color fresh and hair protected in the sun. Uses a co-polymer of coconut oil and cinnamon that acts as a UV filter, absorbing rays and keeping your hair from losing color and moisture. Bonus, it smells FANTASTIC and won’t weigh your hair down.
Sherry W.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Amazing! I love to apply this to my hair before the pool or beach! Helps with damage and brassiness
Victoria B.
Great product. I would buy this again! I have short highlighted hair and it works great!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Sachajuan Hair in the Sun uploaded by Mary Katherine P.
Omg omg omg I love this people!!!! It protects my hair in the sun?? How incredible! I also use it as a heat protectant and love it. It never leaves my hair greasy or weighs it down.. smells ahhhhh-mazing and keeps the smell!! It spreads easily through my hair as well. You gotta try this.
Tinisha L.
Lexington, NC
This product protects my color-treated hair at the beach. It smells lovely and I enjoy using it. Sachajuan Hair in the Sun