Sachajuan Dry Powder Shampoo

by Sachajuan

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
A dry shampoo texturizing spray.

Key benefits:
- Hair volume
- Hair hold

If you want to know more…
Give hair volume and provide structure in between washings with Sachajuan Dry Powder Shampoo. Perfect for both long and short hair, the powder-based spray is dry and leaves a matte finish and a fresh feel.

What else you need to know:
Sachajuan is a result-driven haircare line that consists of Ocean Silk Technology, which is formulated to give hair maximum shine, volume, and stability without making the hair feel heavy. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Ingredients: Butane, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Water, Cocotrimonium Methosulfate, Silica, Fragrance, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.

Suggested Usage:
-Shake well. Spray directly to the scalp about six to 12 inches away.
-Allow to dry and run fingers through hair to remove any surplus powder.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sachajuan Dry Powder Shampoo!
Michelle L.
Bohemia, NY
Sachajuan Dry Powder Shampoo uploaded by Michelle L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Although this works extremely well at absorbing oil and giving your hair great volume, I just didn’t like the way my hair would feel after I used it. It gave my hair a weird texture. Like the day after you had an updo and used an entire bottle of hairspray on your head texture. The smell wasn’t overpowering but I wasn’t a fan of it. Not too mention it’s quite expensive... As someone who basically lives off dry shampoo this is one I can do without. I didn’t even finish the bottle
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I got this in a BeautyFix by Dermstore subscription box a few months back. It was really gritty of a powder and it left a white cast. It was sticky feeling until it dried down. Then it was just a thick powder. I could have easily over used it. It wasn’t a huge can of it since it was just a deluxe sample. I don’t think I’d buy this myself.
marisa C.
Reading, MA
This is the only dry shampoo that I use. it adds volume so i even use this when curling my hair to add a little extra volume to it. it is a thicker product so a little goes a long way! it also does not make my hair feel super "producty' if thats even a word.
Tracey H.
Woodstock, GA
It is very Difficult to use, and doesn’t work on my hair. Don’t care for this at all
Shannon C.
Sachajuan Dry Powder Shampoo uploaded by Shannon C.
Hands down my favorite dry shampoo I've ever used. It smells incredible! It also sticks to clean hair so you can get volume even if you just washed your locks. I would buy this product over and over again.
Lynn N.
Hanover, NH
I like this stuff a lot. It works really effectively and comes in a dark hair form as well so I don’t look like I’ve put baby powder in my dark hair. Is definitely a bit pricey though
Dawn L.
Shannon, NC
Not an qmazing product that i would buy again. Doesnt work very well. Just doesnt turn out how you would hope it would.
Jackie A.
Eugene, OR
I initially received this product as a sample in my BeautyFix box. I've tried a multitude of dry shampoos and could take them or leave them but liked this one so much, I ordered the full size and now subscribe to it. It is rather expensive when compared to others, but you get what you pay for, I guess. I have fine thin processed hair that I must wash daily so it doesn't lay flat on my head after a night of sleeping on it, but this product allows me to skip a day or two and still look good. It is certainly healthier for my hair and takes less time to get ready in the morning. The scent is divine, fresh and clean, more like fresh laundry than perfume. There is none to the powdery white stuff found in many of the dry shampoos that can make hair look dry and fly-away. This is invisible, thickens and lifts the hair and kind of sticks to itself making it easy to style. I've actually also used it as a last step after regular shampooing and blow-drying for additional volume and hold. A can lasts a long time. The cost of the product is offset by having to use less of the other pricey volumizing shampoos and hair products I'd been needing on a daily basis.
Stacy R.
denver
I have purchased this dry shampoo countless times. It gets rid of oil while providing amazing volume and doesn’t leave a nasty build up feeling. Definitely recommend!
Angelica R.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff is so expensive but it works!! Thank you. So many dry shampoos, this is a good one.

Looking for your answer?