BY SACHAJUAN

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A dry shampoo texturizing spray. Key benefits: - Hair volume - Hair hold If you want to know more… Give hair volume and provide structure in between washings with Sachajuan Dry Powder Shampoo. Perfect for both long and short hair, the powder-based spray is dry and leaves a matte finish and a fresh feel. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Sachajuan is a result-driven haircare line that consists of Ocean Silk Technology, which is formulated to give hair maximum shine, volume, and stability without making the hair feel heavy. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received this shampoo in my #beautyfix subscription box.
This shampoo works well for a dry shampoo. I do have dark brown hair and the powder spray does shows a bit. It does clean and remove grease and debris from your hair in between regular shampoos.
Alexandria K.
Seattle
This is a good product, that makes my dirty hair look clean as if I washed It the same day! Better than its competitors it also smells amazing and doesn’t leave hair with that weird texture residue that some dry shampoos do. A little goes a long way and it smells amazing!
Shannon W.
Hands down my favorite dry shampoo I've ever used. It smells incredible! It also sticks to clean hair so you can get volume even if you just washed your locks. I would buy this product over and over again.
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
I have a travel size and I have to say I enjoy this product. It does what it is suppose to but I think it wears off fast. It smells great though. My son took it from me and uses it now. It leaves a heavy build up on my scalp.

back