Sachajuan Curl Conditioner 1000ml

by Sachajuan

Enhance and tame your curly hair with Sachajuan's Curl Conditioner; a lightweight formula that works to support, define and add shape to lack-lustre curls. The brand's signature Ocean Silk Technology delivers intense moisture and hydration, as it effectively softens and nourishes to leave you with soft, salon-worthy curls. Banishes frizz and improves manageability for hair that feels bouncy, healthy and resilient. Housed in minimalistic packaging inspired by traditional brown glass medicine bottles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sachajuan Curl Conditioner 1000ml!
Michelle V.
Cypress, TX
I received a one-time use sample of this product. The smell is much lighter than the shampoo counterpart (oldschool luxury perfume). The small amount managed to coat all my 3b/3c strands. It had great slip, and spread. After doing the rest of my routine, my hair dried soft, and bouncy, and I would definitely purchase this.

Looking for your answer?