BY SATCHA COSMETICS #73 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this a better quality than Ben Nye Banana Power? Because I am ...1 Answers
  • Has any one found this product to have flashback???3 Answers
Schaumin A.
Largo, FL
Hands down my most favorite loose powder! I have dry/combo skin and baking was almost impossible. Plus my favorite Laura Mercier powder can have slight flash back if I ever ger a bit heavy handed. I saw several black YouTubers praise this powder and for the reasonable price, I thought I would give it a try!

It is silky smooth super fine-milled, and its yellow but not ben nye banana powder yellow which can be too harsh under the eye for my medium dark skin. It works great with a damp sponge under the eye, and if you’re lighter skinned then the buttercup light will work. I am definitely buying this again, and again, and again!
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
So okay when I say this powder is freaking life. I have been using this powder on myself. Not only do I use this on myself, I use this on my clients as well. There is no flash back at all. The picture that attached is to this review is a picture of me. This is a professional picture that my photographer took of me. Omg, do you see how flawless my skin looks with his powder. This powder works on all skin types. This powder is good for all women of color. You can use this for baking as well. Omg, when you bake with this powder, your makeup will look so flawless. Now this powder is a bit expensive its 21 bucks. Its not that expensive, but it can be if you are not trying to spend that much on setting powder. But I really think its worth the money. I don't use any other setting powders ever. This always gets the job done.
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Sacha Cosmetics recently came out with a Buttercup Light setting powder and being that I'm not a deep skin tone, the og shade wouldn't have worked for me so I'm happy there's a lighter shade.
This powder feels so soft and looks airbrushed on the skin. I never get any flashback and it never looks spotty or splotchy on the under eyes or skin.

Dina S.
This has been the saving grace for my pictures for my blog. Other powders only gave me flashback and appeared white on my face, dark skin with white powder is not  a good look. I was led to Sacha Buttercup Powder and have been very pleased with how it makes my face look. It certainly plays to my golden undertones and sets beautifully. Give it a try..
Janilia 👑.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
Ive used this product multiple times and it bas never failed me, it doesnt have that flash back and works for all temperatures. This product is actually made and manufactured in Trinidad & Tobago (my home island) and if it can withstand out heat, anyone should be able to use it no matter the temperature. Love love love, will deff buy when I run out.
Jessica F.
Crafton, PA
This is one of the best under eye setting powder it has little to no flash back. Now i don't bake with it I only set my concealer. It has lasted me for quite i awhile. I would recommend it to all my chocolate dolls.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Absolutely my favorite setting powder of all time and I have everything from RCMA, Laura Mercies, Ben Nye and many more high end setting powders and nothing.....absolutely nothing can ever beat the amazing multitasking Sacha Buttercup Loose Setting Powder. It's for everyone and every skin tone and type but specially made for WOC, Medium, Tan and Deep Skin Tones! And me being a natural Bronzer Beauty this is perfect for me in so many ways and I couldn't go a day with out it! I have so many containers of Sacha Buttercup because it's my Holy Grail Setting Powder! I use it for everything!!!! Setting my make up and foundation for an all day flawless locked in make up look that is not moving, creasing or breaking up ever! I of course use it for many more thing like Baking, Applying under my eyes to catch eyeshadow fall out, Reverse Contouring, Cleaning up and keeping my Bronzer, Contour and Highlight Beautiful, Sharp and flawless.....and those are just a few of the many ways this amazing setting powder is used for personally. It's literally the most light, buttery, no flashback no ashy or grey tones on skin, easily blended into akin, easily sweep it off after baking for a flawless bullet proof make up application, it has so so much in a contain and is like $20-$25!?!?! How amazing it that!?!?! I CANNOT AND WILL NOT GO A DAY IN MY LIFE WITHOUT USING THIS MAINLY ON MYSELF BUT ON COUNTLESS CLIENTS!!! SACHA BUTTERCUP IS THE ULTIMATE UNBEATABLE BEAT SETTING POWDER BOTH LOOSE AND PRESSED COMPACT EVERY!!!! PURCHASE NOW!!! I wish I could give it a thousand stars because it deserves it!!!! Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder
Tyiesha M.
Tappahannock , Va
It's decent.. too yellow for me if I was a shade darker it would be perfect! I heard they have a lighter version now. Ima have to try that one out.. by I honestly feel like this product is overhyped. Black opal setting powder is better and cheaper def a dupe
Cambria K.
A
I don’t use anything but Sacha because this product has don’t nothing but greatness for me! My Make stays beautiful all day and I feel safe in the sun! The pros of this is that your make up turns out FLAWLESS!!
Tristana S.
frostburg
At times this powder can be really drying and can make your makeup look a bit cakey. Especially those who have facetime skin. On the plus side it’s great for women of color because it comes in different shades.
Paloma E.
How much it's this product and where can I find it?
Tequila C.
Have anyone experiece that ghostly flash back in pictures and is it brown girl friendly?
Ameerah S.
Newark, NJ
Where can I buy this?
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
Does anyone set their whole face with this or just the under eyes?
destiny m.
Which one do you like better out of Ben Nye banana powder and Sacha buttercup powder?