Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder

by Satcha Cosmetics

"What I love about this powder is that it doesn't make you look ashy. I've used this product on several occasions and even for my videos. This powder is amazing. No questions asked. I love it". "I was so excited to use this after watching many YT...

Is the buttercup light a different color or is it too yellow too?
DOO YOU LIKE THE Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder ??? 👇👇👇👇👇
Where can I get Sacha buttercup setting powder in the uk? I’ve tried Amazon but it’s not giving me the one I want if someone know can you answer this question and put the link 🙂Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder
Start your review of Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder!
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder uploaded by TERIKA I.
Purchased at: ULTA
For some reason I can’t find the exact shade banana not sure if the shade is butter cup not sure if banana is the original shade or what not sure if it’s an old shade now and they don’t do banana shade idk. But we shall see you soon
Takiyah C.
Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder uploaded by Takiyah C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product can last you for a long time.it’s also pretty affordable I just hate that it’s kind of hard to find and it’s not in all of the local stores.
Desire' C.
Cartersville, GA
I loved Ben Nye and thought it didn't get any better until I purchased this buttercup powder! It's finely milled and has just the right amount of yellow for my skintone. I do recommend this product for deeper skintones. It may have too much yellow for lighter skin tones. I purchased mine from Amazon. I didn't want to buy it directly from the website because I didn't want to wait about a week to purchase it when I could get it the next day. I watched many YT reviews on this and it was worth the try. There's nothing against Ben Nye because I'll still use it but Sacha buttercup gives me off a better color.
Ashleigh B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Best setting powder for my ladies of color! Forget that ashy under-eye look from other "colorless" setting powders. This one will complement the natural glow of your skin and that concealer and foundation will be locked in place!
Cessina G.
Bronx, NY
Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder uploaded by Cessina G.
HOLY GRAIL !!!! This thing has been loyal to me since I started makeup lol. From the time it didn’t even cost $20. Any who, this product works for every skin types and skin tones. I have been buying continuously for almost 5 years. I highly recommend it.
Imperial B.
irvingtx
Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder uploaded by Imperial B.
Best setting powder I ever used. It gives me the highlighted look I love without flash back. I would highly recommend.
Calisha L.
Tallahassee, FL
Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder uploaded by Calisha L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best powder ever. I use it all the time and a little goes a long way. It doesn’t give flashback and it’s not Cakey at all. I like to apply it with a dense brush first then use a sponge to press it in. Love it!
Deborrah B.
Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder uploaded by Deborrah B.
My favorite of all time setting powders! This is great for any skin type and leaves minimal residue! I would recommend mostly for darker skin, or people who use yellow type concealer. It leaves no flashback and it’s very light! My powder lasts me 3 months no lie (mostly cause I only set under my eyes and t-zone) and it’s cheaper than most other high brand setting powders.
Devin M.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder uploaded by Devin M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Definitely one of my holy grail powders. It’s so finely milled, not drying on the skin & keeps the skin matte throughout the day. & one jar lasts you a long time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanted to try a good banana powder.
Tina G.
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder for 3 years now and I love to use it for baking. I use it to bake to set my contour. I have the best looks with this and will continue using. This is one of the best if not the best setting powders. Great value for the money. I do not remember it being expensive. Highly recommend and will purchase again!

131 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Valery R.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 2 mois
Dankalys B. il y a 2 mois
Yes, I've used it in the past.
Amanda N.
coventry
il y a un an
Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder? Has anyone tried this oily skin alongside with that does it last on long or do you have to keep on retouching the areas that are faded
Atarah S. il y a 2 mois
It lasts but if u don't have yellow undertones you'll get flashback in your pix. Wherever you put it on your face will show up very light in pictures
Emily M.
Estado de Mexico
Bria M.
Fairfield, CA
il y a un an
How is the Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder ? Does it cause any flashback or dryness?
Calisha L. il y a un an
No flashback it can be drying if you bake for too long and you have dry skin