Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesLouis Vuitton
Sac Chien Monogram 50 Dog Carrier 228604 Brown Coated Canvas Weekend/Travel Bag

Sac Chien Monogram 50 Dog Carrier 228604 Brown Coated Canvas Weekend/Travel Bag

by Louis Vuitton

Date Code/Serial Number: SL0978Made In: FranceMeasurements: Length: 19.5" Width: 9" Height: 13"Handle drop: 8"OVERALL GOOD CONDITION( 7/10 or B )Includes Luggage TagRetail $2940Signs of Wear:Exterior: cowhide leather has rubs, stains, some...

How big or spacious is this bag? Do you think it would fit dog toy in it as well?
Are the bags good to used?
Is this bag easy to clean when it gets dirty from pets or kids?
Start your review of Sac Chien Monogram 50 Dog Carrier 228604 Brown Coated Canvas Weekend/Travel Bag!
Thuy Tien N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Sac Chien Monogram 50 Dog Carrier 228604 Brown Coated Canvas Weekend/Travel Bag uploaded by Thuy Tien N.
My dog has the smaller version and has had it for the past 5 years that she’s been alive. The leather has oxidized, as expected but the bag has held up to traveling over 30 states and hundreds of flights, in countless hotels. This bag is a lifesaver and my dog, Charlotte’s little transportable house. We couldn’t live without it!
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Super cute bag for the pup I had my German Shepard puppy in here for a short time , she grew way fast but definitely got the cutest pictures ! There’s a lot of space for the pup ! I totally recommend
Katrina T.
Plantation, FL
I love this carrier. It has a perfect little cut out for your pup to breath and get fresh air. It’s quality is unmatched. I love the handles as well because they are super durable and allows for easy traveling.
Brittany A.
Kew Gardens, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sac Chien Monogram 50 Dog Carrier 228604 Brown Coated Canvas Weekend/Travel Bag uploaded by Brittany A.
Love this backpack. The design is flawless and smooth. Great going for a getaway weekend. Has many pockets for essentials on the go. Love this brand! Great quality for the price. Fashionable. I would recommend.
Krista K.
Encino, CA
So cute and my puppy liked it so much she tried to eat it!!!!!! Very durable but you pay the price. The quality is extraordinary!! Can never go wrong with Louis, just do not let it get weathered!! I would pay the extra money and get the genuine leather, as opposed to the plastic coated canvas.
Lisa S.
Fort Worth, TX
Beautiful bag! Well made, easy access to pet. However, not easily kept clean and definitely not practical. Regretfully sold because I couldn’t watch it get trashed by my pooches.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,178 reviews
Sac Chien Monogram 50 Dog Carrier 228604 Brown Coated Canvas Weekend/Travel Bag uploaded by Keara J.
Just ordered this! Can’t wait to touch it! I’m so obsessed!!! #lv #bag #purse #luxury #dreams #love
Courtney M.
Churchville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not the best most durable bag but it gets the job done. Overpriced for the durability of it.
Diocelin castillo D.
I love I sooo gods because I love. Is rarely but si sooooo goooood######perfect.
member-a20141
Very good for travel and easy to use, I do not substitute it when traveling because it gives a modern, attractive and very practical look, I loved it ⁦❤️⁩⁦❤️⁩⁦❤️⁩