BY SABRITAS

A way to set your mouth on fire. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Allyssa V.
Scottsdale, AZ
I tried these for the first time the other day and they instantly became my favorite chips! They are so delicious. Not too spicy and not too rough on the roof of my mouth. The lemon and chili flavoring is perfect.
Vanessa E.
this are spicy they are really good but don't eat them in the morning they would make your stomach hurt a lot but other than that they are great to eat with sandwiches
Jessica Q.
Winton, CA
These are one of my all time favorite chips ! They go great with lime juice sprinkled over it. They have the right amount of spicyness to it.
Galilea E.
These are alright but takis are still more spicy, crunchy, and tastes way better. In my opinion
Betsy  o.
Mesquite, NV
I love love love these turbos! They are my go to chips and the best ever! Thet are super good.
Tina N.
Garden Grove, CA
Honestly, these are some of my favorite spicy chips! It tastes amazing. I recommend highly
Jessica C.
Sabritas® Turbos® Flamas® Flavored Corn Snacks are the bomb!! They are so delicious. They are a bit comparable to the Bimbo Foods Inc Barcel Takis Fuego 9.9 oz but personally I like them better. They are not too spicy and have a more citrus flavour. They are literally fire, I definitely recommended them.
Aliyah L.
Whittier, CA
One if my favorite chips out there it has a good mixture of lemon and chili you really dont need to add anything they taste great even though i add a lil bit of more lime to it there probably not the healthiest snack but its still a pretty good snack anyone can enjoy!
stephanie T.
Edinburg
I WISH I CAN GIVE THIS 10 STARS!! These are my favorite chips EVER. Someone please buy me a million. I’m a bit to obsessed with these , sorry not sorry. I hate that some stores rarely have them. But definitely recommend to everyone
Cheljha L.
Turbos are my all time favorite chips! They have the right amount of flavoring. I honestly prefer them over takis. Although I'm the person that adds more valentina or tapatio with more lemon.