BY SABRITAS

A way to set your mouth on fire. see more...

Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
I love these, the flavor is bomb! 💣 I prefer these over the Takis everyone likes. I think these have such a better taste to them & not so rough of a crunch. I will definitely say these are flaming hot but once you have these you'd never think any other hot chips are better! I would highly recommend these to anyone wanting to try new chips or just a nice snack in general.
Natalie S.
I love these chips! They taste like Takis kind of just less spicy and less hard to chew! They have a good flavor and they are not as spicy but spicier than hot Cheetos, i would recommend these chips to anyone!
Estrella Q.
Odessa
Review for: Sabritas® Turbos Flamas® Corn Snacks 9.25 oz. Bag more...
They are good but too too hot so much you can’t enjoy them. Not a fan. Especially knowing how bad they are for your stomach, especially for your kids. Don’t recommend.
stephanie T.
Edinburg
I WISH I CAN GIVE THIS 10 STARS!! These are my favorite chips EVER. Someone please buy me a million. I’m a bit to obsessed with these , sorry not sorry. I hate that some stores rarely have them. But definitely recommend to everyone
Veronica A.
Review for: Sabritas® Turbos Flamas® Corn Snacks 9.25 oz. Bag more...
If I could give these more stars I would! I 100% blame these for my weight gain but they were so worth it! Trying to stay away and at the gym to get rid of the weight now. It’s so hard with how delicious these are!
Rose R.
These are my favorite because takis hurt my teeth but I can eat bags and bags of these for the rest of my life. These are always the first thing I grab at the convenience store, but sometimes they don't have them :,(
Jessica C.
Sabritas® Turbos® Flamas® Flavored Corn Snacks are the bomb!! They are so delicious. They are a bit comparable to the Bimbo Foods Inc Barcel Takis Fuego 9.9 oz but personally I like them better. They are not too spicy and have a more citrus flavour. They are literally fire, I definitely recommended them.
Aliyah L.
['Whittier', ''], CA
One if my favorite chips out there it has a good mixture of lemon and chili you really dont need to add anything they taste great even though i add a lil bit of more lime to it there probably not the healthiest snack but its still a pretty good snack anyone can enjoy!
Allyssa V.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Sabritas® Turbos Flamas® Corn Snacks 9.25 oz. Bag more...
I tried these for the first time the other day and they instantly became my favorite chips! They are so delicious. Not too spicy and not too rough on the roof of my mouth. The lemon and chili flavoring is perfect.
Vanessa E.
this are spicy they are really good but don't eat them in the morning they would make your stomach hurt a lot but other than that they are great to eat with sandwiches
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Do you perfer the Turbos & Flamas over the Takis?