BY SABRITONES

Enjoy Sabritones® brand Puffed Wheat Snacks with the authentic chile & lime flavor of traditional Mexico! see more...

Bell b.
Houston
I love sabritones so much I feel that sometimes “hot chips “ are a little to hot for me. But these chips are not to hot but not to plain and dry they are perfect and taste amazing! I’ve recommended them to so many friends who have felt the same way!
lorena p.
United states
These taste very good. I really enjoy eating these. The only thing I don't like is that they kind of hurt your upper mouth after you eat a lot of them and to me it starts to hurt like make my teeth hurt. Otherwise they are delicious!
Alix G.
I haven't been able to eat these chips since I'm on a diet but I recommend loving these a lot. As someone who can't stand spicy stuff I actually loved these. I used to eat a whole bag in one sitting. I especially loved the lemon ones!
Victoria P.
Ontario, CA
Omg people if you havent tried these. #sabritones #chile&limon you shood try them they are good like when u go ou to the park or even when u are home and feal like having a treat i love to get these on weekends stay home and watch movies or even when i have a drive in the car with my kids and husband that what we like to muntch on yumy yumy in the tummy u can find them at liquor stores 99 cents store eveen walmart has them
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
These chips are so delicious ! They are not spicy at all but the flavor of lime & that little kick of spice make them so good. After eating a few its hard to stop eating them. You can usually find them at gas stations and markets.
Isabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These chips are a great botana we eat this with a pick de Gallo as a dip and it is amazing it is affordable and the packaging is cut to lol it taste like tajin with all kinds of other spices , it taste great with beer too .
Mario I.
Garden City, KS
This are so good, they're not spicy at all. There's not enough in the bag, I want more! If you add some hot sauce your set to have a good snack. They're really nice and puffy. If you haven't tried them you should definitely give them a shot
Jasmine G.
Dallas , TX
These are incredibly delicious. Just looking at a picture of these makes my mouth water! They contain the perfect amount of tanginess and spice. Each bag contains a generous amount "chips". I love purchasing this snack!
Frannie G.
Sanford, NC
These are so good! They taste some what like Tajin (for those that don't know it's a chilli powder for fruits) If you're not used to the taste it can be VERY sour. I mean even for myself they can be sour at times. But nonetheless they are sooooo good! Try them with guacamole and I promise you won't be disappointed 😊
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
Oh my gosh these are the best things on the planet. I haven't bought them in awhile but I used to eat them all the time. I love the flavor and just licking all the salt off the chip. Sounds gross. But it's good.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Are these good? How spicy are they?
Johanna R.
Do they have these in snack sizes?
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Does this taste really good because I never ever tryed it before
Hannah V.
PORT CHARLOTTE
Are these spicy?
Beltkiss S.
Do these have msg or msg variation ?