BY SABRITAS

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there to flavor the moment. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

Lidya V.
I believe these are only sold in south America (Mexico). I live in Illinois and i get them from a small Mexican store near my house. Omg, if I could I could eat a bag by myself. They are so delicious, not spicy, just very flavorful
Estrella Q.
Odessa
This chips are good but hot, with a whole lime, they are even better. Great when you are watching a movie and for your kids when you’re in the go. Just make sure they have something to drink cause they will get hot.
Ukamaka A.
Worcester, MA
Deliciously tasty, all I have to say. Hands down one of my favourite chips! I could eat an entire bag in 10 minutes.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
A childhood favourite. I love the tasty flavour, a mix of spices, pepper and tomato. Always crunchy, nice big potato chips in each bag. So hard to find in Canada. I love them!
Sulem ☄.
Toluca, México
Me gustan demasiado estas papitas, son deliciosas, me encanta que son picositas pero no demasiado, es un sabor sutil pero muy rico y amo en verdad eso, pero me encantan mucho mucho mucho, si aun no las pruebas en serio te las recomiendo, son muy ricas
schamaika n.
santiago
Is a perfect combination especially for people who like hot, spicy and especially cracking things. Its taste seems interesting and irresistible
Maria C G.
They are sooooooo good! The taste is awzm! and they are pretty cheap! Perfect for a movie time. Totally Recomended to everyone!
Adanely C.
Really like me...
Sometimes I mixed with sausage and its a good mix, I think aren't spicy or acid just a little salted
Arantza G.
Si no te gusta el picante pues estas papas son las que deberias de probar porque no pican nada y estan super ricas