Sabre F15-PUSG Pepper Gel With Flip Top Pepper Gel Pepper Gel Pink uploaded by Genedra T.Sabre F15-PUSG Pepper Gel With Flip Top Pepper Gel Pepper Gel Pink uploaded by Amber W.

BY SABRE

Sabre red's Flip Top design Pepper Gel offers a secure hand grip very quick and easy deployment and helps to prevent accidental discharge. The combination of Saber's Pepper Gel formula which reduces wind block back and offers greater containment of spray and the Flip Top design make this an ideal model for on-the-go protection. Features Pepper Gel has approximately 25 Bursts. Sprays 10 ft. per 1 second in a stream spray pattern; The point of aim is the eyes. Model - Pepper Gel with Flip Top. Type - Pepper Gel. Finish/Color - Pink. Item Weight - 0.19 lbs. see more...

• Is there an expiration date on something like this?2 Answers
Katie H.
I have actually had this product for about 2-3 years now and haven't needed to use it yet. I love that it's pink though! That's my favorite color. I'd say the only con I have to this product is I lost the instructions and don't know how to use it now lol. Still keep it on me just in case.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I got this pepper spray when I move to a different state, The size is perfect and you can clip it on your purse if needed! I felt more safe knowing that I had the spray. I would definitely recommend to a friend
Hunter W.
Kings Mountain, NC
I love this, it's not too big and it's not too small. I use to have it on my key chain but I took it off because I sold my car. It works really well & I simply can. It go anywhere without it.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
Had to get this for peace of mind for when I take walks alone. Lately in my area there's just been too much going on nowadays and this makes me definitely feel more safe when I go anywhere alone without my husband.....and the pink color is so pretty! Only $9.99 at Walmart and IMO this is a must have ladies!
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
My friend who works in law enforcement recommended this company. It is small enough that it doesn't feel super bulky on a key chain. I tested it and accidentally breathed some in (a teeny little spritz into the sink! and I still got some) and it definitely works (I only had a little irritation for a second). For only $9 on amazon, you can't beat this for safety!
Emily M.
I've never had to use pepper spray, nor have I ever been in a situation that made me feel that I may need it. But I do still carry with me. It's very small and fits perfect in almost all of my purses (besides my tiny purses) and seems very simple to use.
Jordan M.
Lynnwood, WA
Must have!!! I get off work pretty late at night and it's not a far walk to my car but I decided on a whim that I should just buy this. and I do not regret it, I haven't had to use it yet thankfully, but I feel a lot safer knowing that I have this with me at all times. I bought the pink version on amazon for only 9 dollars, it's definitely worth it!!!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
My SO purchased this for me from Walmart and I'm excited to try it out to get a feel for it (will update). Love the idea of the pink dye. It has 25 sprays. States protection as far as 12 feet. Great affordable purchase.
Tracey Y.
I keep this on my key chain and i absolutely love it! I havent had to use it but when i first got it i used it on the grass and it literally made the grass die. I would say every person should have one especially girls.
Shardonnay S.
Was hard to spray when I tested it out but after a few tries sprays well. Love that it can detach from the key ring. Never had to use it on anyone, but the smell you can tell it is strong an will work.
Juliana J.
Is there an expiration date on something like this?