Sabra To Go Hummus with Pretzels Roasted Garlic uploaded by PRISCILA F.

BY SABRA

Sabra Go Mediterranean® To Go Hummus with Pretzels.
Roasted garlic.
0g cholesterol trans fat. see more...

Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I used to buy Sabra Hummus with Pretzels to eat as a snack at work. I worked as tutor and this was a great food to grab between students for a quick and filling fix. They are on the expensive side compared to packing your own hummus and pretzels, but the convenience is unbeatable. I used to pick them up during the 10 for $10 specials at my local grocery store. The garlic hummus was full of flavor, definitely my favorite of the three available. My only complaint is that I always seemed to have more hummus than pretzels!
Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN
This is a perfect on the go snack. You can really take them just about anywhere. They're great for me to take to work, and my 10 year old nephew loves getting these in his lunch bag. The foil packing which seals each container is thick, heavy and didn't tear to pieces, which makes it easy to lay back over the product and put into the fridge for later, if you don't eat all of it. The portion size is quite satisfying. The pretzels are thin but very sturdy and and substantial with a good crunch. They do not break when you're dipping. The hummus is thick, and creamy with good notes of tahini, lemon, garlic and olive oil. In this variety there is a slight bitterness to some batches, which is suchestive of garlic that may have been roasted a little too long, but the flavor is still quite enticing. It isn't bitter enough to put me off. These do have quite a few calories, fats and carbs. However there is only 2.5g of saturated fats, no cholesterol nor trans fats. With 10g of protein and 5g of fiber per serving they do curb that hungry feeling, and do it with natural, recognizeable ingredients. Overall I find them a very good option for eating on the go, and if the bitterness issue in some batches was addressed I would give 5 stars.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
I love the Sabra To Go hummus with pretzels! It is perfect for when I need a quick snack on the go. The container makes it easy for traveling and makes eating it not messy at all. I just wish it came with more pretzels! I always end up with extra hummus and no pretzels.
Katelyn S.
Winthrop, ME
I love the convenience of having the two together. Perfect for on the go snack or to pack with lunch. Great for my kids lunch box as well. Garlic hummus is a favorite in our house!
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
This is the only way I will eat the sabra garlic hummus. It is really good in this to go container, and I absolutely loved it. But when I bought and actual container of the garlic hummus the garlic was way too overpowering. This is the way to go if you're thinking of buying the garlic hummus
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
This is a perfect snack for on the go! Sabra's roasted garlic hummus is my favorite flavor and its great to have a healthier alternative anywhere. I especially like the pretzel crisps and hummus combo. It really is perfect.
Brianna D.
The Sabra Humus with Pretzel Crisps To Go is one of my favorite snacks. I am a nursing student so I am always on the go and nothing beats a tasty, nutritious snack that can be eaten while driving. Two thumbs up!
Doni V.
Roasted garlic is my favorite one. I like the ease of the pretzels and dip all together. They work great for are car trips to the coast. Sabra is the my preferred brand of hummus. Not overly gritty and not too mushy. Will always be my go to hummus
Aaron H.
Midland, GA
Took these with us on a recent trip to the pool. Made a great snack for kids and adults alike. Fantastic with some fruit and cheese chunks. Will definitely be buying them again!
Milena M.
Triangle , VA
@sabra #roastedgarlichummus, this is a terrific snack, small proportions and perfect for a snack in the morning or late afternoon, non-expensive and affordable. Great taste