BY SABRA #15 in Hummus

As the warm, radiant sun embraces the Mediterranean shores, family and friends gather to share good stories and great food. We invite you to savor the experience of fresh, delicious Sabra. Toast good health and authenticity every day with Sabra. see more...

• Is this really spicy? I like a little spice but nothing ...8 Answers
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Let me tell you if you want to veg out but still eat healthy try this. You can pair it with crunchy veggies , crackers, pitas . I like to use it as a spread instead of mayonnaise my brother taught me that trick. I would definitely recommend this to others. They have different flavors and it's a good price . It also tastes fresh as well.
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
This is probably my favorite of Sabra's hummus. There is just something about the super spicy flavor mixed with the cool hummus that just goes well with pretty much everything. I really love this with a light cracker (like Naan Crisps) but it's also pretty good with veggies as well.
Kristýna B.
A great healthy-ish snack. I prefer to eat it with fresh cut veggies vs chips or pretzels just to keep things healthier. With my current nutrition plan I can have a little bit of hummus and I typically eat it with bell peppers and it's super good. I've tried the pepper and the pine nut one and they are both good.
Desiree M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This became my favorite hummus last weeks. I got some at the grocery store because they were out of the regular kind I get & I was not disappointed!! I eat it on crackers by itself or on a sandwich in place of mayo. Never disappoints!
lexie h.
Carmel Valley, CA
This hummus lives up to its name! it truly is "supremely spicy". if you want the whole tub to be medium spicy, mix it up before dipping otherwise, if you keep the spicy center you can choose how spicy you want it. I love spice so I buy this a lot. My family won't touch this stuff as they don't like spice but i just think "more for me!".
Danielle V.
Lynchburg, VA
I love all of the Sabra hummus products but, this option is my least favorite. The spice is just a little strong and overwhelming for a dip or spread. It overpowers other parts of a dish. Nothing wrong with it but, it's not my taste. I would recommend it to anyone who likes to eat spicy foods/
Lisa w.
Panama City, FL
I thought I hated hummus until I tried this one and it was delicious! I like that it's healthy too, I need more of that in my pantry. I got it at my local Walmart and I recommend just grabbing some tortilla chips and digging in!
Tammy B.
Long Beach, CA
I love this stuff, it's the closest I've found to that ONE from a bodega in NYC. Mmmmm. The spices rest right on top in the center so you can grab as much or as little spice as you want. I try to perfectly portion it out with each bite, but I always end up running out of spice before it's all gone!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
My favorite hummus. Has the perfect amount of kick! Love to put it on sandwiches or eat it with carrots or cucumbers. I buy it at Target, it is a buck cheaper there than at my local grocery store! When they are out of this flavor I buy the Classic and add crushed red pepper flakes!
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
If you're looking for a bit of a kick in your hummus then this is the flavor for you. It's the perfect balance of spicy and savory. Pair it with carrots or pita chips for a quick snack.
Tonia A.
Douglas, MA
Is this really spicy? I like a little spice but nothing overbearing.