Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz

by Sabra

#9 in Hummus

Sabra spinach and artichoke hummus 10 oz

Who likes to dip their french fries in stuff like this?. You know, other than the usual ketchup.
My coworkers claim this is the best tasting hummus. What do you think? I personally like a spicier hummus.
Start your review of Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz!
Product Highlights
“I could eat the whole tub in just one sitting.It's great with Stacy's pita chips or with red pepper Triscuits!” in reviews
“It had a really good flavor & texture :) Would recommend trying this! ” in reviews
“Really a great taste and my whole family likes it, even my toddler!” in reviews
“It tastes great on carrots, celery, or wheat thins, and it's WAY healthier than dip.” in reviews
“I am a big fan of hummus especially ones with flavor.” in reviews
Hoboken, NJ
It's not my favorite flavor by Sabra, but it is pretty good. I didn't like the taste of the middle portion, as it didn't taste like spinach and artichoke at all. I would have never guessed that this is what it would have tasted like, but I might buy it again.
yonkers, NY
I just started eating hummus last year, I was never a fan of chickpeas so I was not interested in trying it. One day I was at my mother's house for a holiday party and she had recently tried it because my brother's wife brought some to the party. She could not stop talking about amazing it taste so she got me to try some and it blew my mind. As of now, this is the only way I can eat chickpeas. The Sabra Spinach and Artichoke is my favorite it pretty much tastes like spinach dip with a twist.
Sandy Springs, GA
So I LOVE hummus and I believe Sabra offers the BEST kind you can buy from the store. I bought this last night at Publix with a bag of baby carrots and I pretty much have eaten more than half of the container. It's so smooth and yummy. Such a great product and would highly recommend you should try it!
I wasn't sure about this flavor, but I bought it anyway and I am SO glad I did! It is my new favorite! Great with crackers and crackers and cheese. Very flavorful without being overwhelming. Great price and easy to find in many different stores. Oh, I also ate it with Naan which was incredible!
Canton, GA
I love Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus, because I feel zero guilt while indulging. It's great with pita chips and even better and healthier if dipping carrot sticks! I buy this dip at Publix a few times per month. It's totally satisfying.
Jermyn, PA
I can't rave enough about Sabra hummus. I have yet to try a flavor I don't like. As I've said on other hummus ratings, this one isn't as "family friendly" in my household (in comparison to the roasted garlic flavor) but when I want variety in my hummus, at a decent price, I'm never disappointed in this brand.
Biloxi, MS
This is a particularly interesting Sabra blend. Like the Pine Nut one, not my favorite of the blends but I still enjoy it. This one I enjoy using with vegetables. I once spread some over an eggplant sandwich I wrap I made and it was amazing!
Omaha, NE
Its the best of both worlds- Hummus and Spinach artichoke dip! I love the taste and you just  cant go wrong with Sabra! They are always on sale and last a pretty good while in the fridge. A healthy snack!
Southport, NC
I really like it, I was just hoping it would taste more like spinach and artichoke dip than it does but it's just flavored hummus and you mostly just taste the hummus flavor. I ate it with tortilla chips, but idk how it would be with vegetables.
Somerset, KY
Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz uploaded by Brittany G.
This is by far my favorite hummus dip yet! The taste is amazing!! It tastes sort of like salsa. I don't taste the spinach or artichoke. It's low calorie and goes great with stacys pita chips.