Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz uploaded by Scarlet B.Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz uploaded by Brittany G.

BY SABRA #9 in Hummus

Sabra spinach and artichoke hummus 10 oz see more...

• Who likes to dip their french fries in stuff like this?. ...4 Answers
  • My coworkers claim this is the best tasting hummus. What ...5 Answers
Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz
  • "I could eat the whole tub in just one sitting.It's great with Stacy's pita chips or with red pepper Triscuits!" in 3 reviews
  • "I am a big fan of hummus especially ones with flavor." in 1 review
  • "It had a really good flavor & texture :) Would recommend trying this! " in 1 review
  • "It tastes great on carrots, celery, or wheat thins, and it's WAY healthier than dip." in 1 review
  • "Really a great taste and my whole family likes it, even my toddler!" in 1 review
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
This flavor and the roasted red pepper one are my favorite! I won't buy any other brand! Sabra really knows what they are doing! This is definitely still a hummus, so don't be confused into thinking you are trying a spinach and artichoke dip. This is awesome with pita chips and also with veggies.
ashley a.
Enterprise, MS
I cant believe i just tried hummus.. i always thought it looked and sounded gross but i am totally hooked now! i buy a tub each week. spinach and artichoke has been my fav so far but ive liked all the flavors. i like mine with the thin pretzels or baby carrots! YUMMMM
Christina J.
Carrollton, TX
I am one of those people that can just eat hummus with just about anything! I especially like to add it as a spread in my sandwiches or just use it as a dip for celery sticks. This is one of my favorite flavors. I would not buy any other brand of hummus!
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Never had hummus before so I decided to give this a try the other day with pita chips. AMAZING. I love the blend of spinach and artichoke. Why hasn't anyone ever told me about how good chickpeas tasted?! Willing to try other flavors.
yuvonne r.
Columbus, GA
This is one of my favorite flavors! Spread it on both sides of bread, add turkey and provolone cheese, bake at 350 for 10 minutes, open and add lettuce and tomato and you have a high protein lunch or dinner!!!
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
I love this hummus it is so creamy.It doesn't leave a after taste in your mouth like some hummus.It tastes so good with crakers,quinoa chips,or vegetables and the spinach is a nice add in I can just eat it up.
Cortney T.
Moscow, ID
I am a big fan of hummus especially ones with flavor. I couldn't get this one down fast enough. The perfect dipping companion with Stacy's Pita chips (sea salt flavor) or even would go well with veggies. It definitely has a unique flavor so if you are not into artichokes I would not recommend it but I must say Sabra has done it again!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is so fresh and creamy. It's slighlty salty but just enough. I love salty foods so it's perfect for me. It's great for pita chips, crackers and as a side dressing to dip your food in. I love a lot of flavors from this brand.
Kasey P.
Willowick, OH
By far the best flavor that they have!! Definitely would recommend on a turkey wrap for work lunches. I usually buy when it's on sale but I'm willing to pay full price for this flavor! Definitely will continue to buy this product
Eunice B.
Littleton, CO
I love spinach and artichoke anything, but this one didn't really resonate with me. The flavors didn't really mesh well with the flavor of the hummus. I recommend trying the garlic or the roasted red pepper instead.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
My coworkers claim this is the best tasting hummus. What do you think? I personally like a spicier hummus.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who likes to dip their french fries in stuff like this?. You know, other than the usual ketchup.