Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz uploaded by Scarlet B.Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz uploaded by Brittany G.

BY SABRA #9 in Hummus

Sabra spinach and artichoke hummus 10 oz see more...

• Who likes to dip their french fries in stuff like this?. ...4 Answers
  • My coworkers claim this is the best tasting hummus. What ...5 Answers
Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz
  • "I could eat the whole tub in just one sitting.It's great with Stacy's pita chips or with red pepper Triscuits!" in 3 reviews
  • "I am a big fan of hummus especially ones with flavor." in 1 review
  • "It had a really good flavor & texture :) Would recommend trying this! " in 1 review
  • "It tastes great on carrots, celery, or wheat thins, and it's WAY healthier than dip." in 1 review
  • "Really a great taste and my whole family likes it, even my toddler!" in 1 review
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
This is a particularly interesting Sabra blend. Like the Pine Nut one, not my favorite of the blends but I still enjoy it. This one I enjoy using with vegetables. I once spread some over an eggplant sandwich I wrap I made and it was amazing!
Emilee H.
Of all the Sabra hummus flavors.... This is the BEST.. in my opinion. It not only sounds amazing, but it tastes amazing. It is my favorite kind. I eat it with veggies. Great snack! And I could eat the whole thing in one sitting!
Darcy C.
I really like spinach and artichoke dip but I'm not a huge hummus person, it has a pretty good taste but the texture throws me off though it's very smooth. I probably would not buy it again and just stick to regular dips.
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
Its the best of both worlds- Hummus and Spinach artichoke dip! I love the taste and you just  cant go wrong with Sabra! They are always on sale and last a pretty good while in the fridge. A healthy snack!
Brittany G.
Somerset, KY
This is by far my favorite hummus dip yet! The taste is amazing!! It tastes sort of like salsa. I don't taste the spinach or artichoke. It's low calorie and goes great with stacys pita chips.
Kendall K.
Sabra hummus is really good on pretty much everything - from toast to crackers to raw veggies. Good value since it's only a few dollars and lasts a while. Available at many grocery stores. Would definitely buy again.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Thank you Sabra for being genius and coming up with this delicious hummus and artichoke dip!! If you love hummus and you love artichoke dip then you will absolutely love this!!
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
My favorite hummus! I've tried several other flavors but always come back to this one. Spinach and artichoke, way to get your greens! 😉Gluten free to top it off.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
This is my second favorite hummus by Sabra. But sometimes it ties with the roasted red pepper. I love hummus as a snack either midday with carrots, or at the end of the day with pita chips. We go through a pack of Sabra a week! It's delicious, and I love the flavor combinations they have. Definitely a wide variety to choose from!
Nicole B.
Love this hummus! It tastes great and the peppers in the middle are amazing! I love eating this with pita chips, veggies, or pretzels. It depends on where you buy it, but it can be pricey if it's not on sale. I would definitely recommend this!
Jenn W.
York, Pa
My coworkers claim this is the best tasting hummus. What do you think? I personally like a spicier hummus.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who likes to dip their french fries in stuff like this?. You know, other than the usual ketchup.