Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz

by Sabra

#9 in Hummus

Sabra spinach and artichoke hummus 10 oz

Who likes to dip their french fries in stuff like this?. You know, other than the usual ketchup.
My coworkers claim this is the best tasting hummus. What do you think? I personally like a spicier hummus.
Start your review of Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz!
Product Highlights
“I could eat the whole tub in just one sitting.It's great with Stacy's pita chips or with red pepper Triscuits!” in reviews
“It had a really good flavor & texture :) Would recommend trying this! ” in reviews
“Really a great taste and my whole family likes it, even my toddler!” in reviews
“It tastes great on carrots, celery, or wheat thins, and it's WAY healthier than dip.” in reviews
“I am a big fan of hummus especially ones with flavor.” in reviews
Denton, TX
Thank you Sabra for being genius and coming up with this delicious hummus and artichoke dip!! If you love hummus and you love artichoke dip then you will absolutely love this!!
Greenville, NC
Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz uploaded by Scarlet B.
My favorite hummus! I've tried several other flavors but always come back to this one. Spinach and artichoke, way to get your greens! 😉Gluten free to top it off.
Hoboken, NJ
This is my second favorite hummus by Sabra. But sometimes it ties with the roasted red pepper. I love hummus as a snack either midday with carrots, or at the end of the day with pita chips. We go through a pack of Sabra a week! It's delicious, and I love the flavor combinations they have. Definitely a wide variety to choose from!
MILWAUKEE, WI
This product is incredible. I love sabra to begin with, as they never disappoint. But this was a whole new level. The flavors in this are fresh, and have so much flavor. Its creamy and delicious. For me its hard not to eat the whole thing. You can get this pretty much at any grocery store, and it is relatively cheap.
Love this hummus! It tastes great and the peppers in the middle are amazing! I love eating this with pita chips, veggies, or pretzels. It depends on where you buy it, but it can be pricey if it's not on sale. I would definitely recommend this!
I love hummus, especially vegetable or roasted red pepper hummus. I've purchased both from the brand Sabra. Sabra is mediocre in flavor and price. Usually I'm all about the name brands. Some things you cannot replace with offbrand. However, I honestly prefer off-brand hummus. It tastes better and is cheaper.
Chula Vista, CA
This flavor and the roasted red pepper one are my favorite! I won't buy any other brand! Sabra really knows what they are doing! This is definitely still a hummus, so don't be confused into thinking you are trying a spinach and artichoke dip. This is awesome with pita chips and also with veggies.
Enterprise, MS
I cant believe i just tried hummus.. i always thought it looked and sounded gross but i am totally hooked now! i buy a tub each week. spinach and artichoke has been my fav so far but ive liked all the flavors. i like mine with the thin pretzels or baby carrots! YUMMMM
Carrollton, TX
I am one of those people that can just eat hummus with just about anything! I especially like to add it as a spread in my sandwiches or just use it as a dip for celery sticks. This is one of my favorite flavors. I would not buy any other brand of hummus!
Pleasant Hill, OH
This is my favorite snack hands down! The taste is wonderful and the texture and flavor goes with just about anything! I get mine at Walmart and their prices seem to be the best compared to other stores!